Green Life Villas IMT - 516
Villas for sale in European Istanbul in the Silivri district, within a complex that offers high-end services and designs at attractive prices, and is considered a unique opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Contact us for more details and offers.
- Within the Ortakoy neighborhood in Silivri, one of the most beautiful European suburbs of Istanbul, and its western resort located on the shores of the Marmara Sea, the Green Life Villas project is located.
- Silivri is characterized by its attractive buildings and villas, and its beautiful green nature.
- The project includes 12 distinct villas, in an area classified as attractive.
- The location is close to public transportation that connects it to Silivri center and other areas of Istanbul.
- High-quality infrastructure, with a private garden and a swimming pool for each villa, makes it a suitable opportunity for residence or vacation.
- An interior design that gives the house the highest degree of flexibility and comfort, with complete independence.
- The project complies with the conditions of real estate ownership in order to obtain Turkish citizenship, within a location close to the city and away from its crowding at the same time.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|196 M²||2||332,000 $|
- The project land area is 7,328 m2.
- The project consists of 12 independent villas.
- Each villa has its own garden.
- A private swimming pool in each villa.
- A private garden for each villa.
- High-quality interior finishings and cladding.
- Private parking for each villa.
- Guard and security control.
- 6 km to the Marmara seaside.
- 8 km to the E80 highway
- 5 km to Rumeli University.
- 9 km to the state hospital in Silivri.
- 5 km to the bus station (Autocar) in Silivri.
- 10 km to Anatolia Hospital in Silivri.
- 38 km to Istanbul International Airport.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey