BasakPazar Istanbul- The Bustling Indoor Marketplace
Basak Pazar is a center located within the Basaksehir area on the European side of Istanbul. The district includes modern and sophisticated infrastructure that attracts both local and foreign investors
Table of Content
Glace At Basak Pazar in Istanbul
What Do You Know About Basak Pazar?
Basak Pazar is a center located within the Basaksehir area on the European side of Istanbul. The district includes modern and sophisticated infrastructure that attracts both local and foreign investors.
The area of Basaksehir is one of the most vital areas on the European side of Istanbul, which consists of 39 municipalities spread between the European and Asian continents.
Basaksehir is a rich social environment and has a young population structure, where the under-20s constitute 40% of the total population.
There are many shopping malls, theaters, cinemas, conference and celebration halls, and facilities for people with special needs. The large stadium is located within the Olympiad area, the largest sports stadium in Turkey.
A center dedicated to the establishment of exhibitions and temporary markets, thus, it is generally characterized by a combination of authentic tradition in its presentation of goods, modernity in the luxury of construction and in terms of services available as well.
The center consists of four floors with a total area of 40 thousand m2 and has a heating system with high quality.
In this center, you will find hundreds of attractive commercial goods, from textiles, glass, and household items, to cosmetic powders, and a floor full of food items; you can find all your vegetables, fruits, and other products, noting that all existing goods are of high quality and at the most appropriate prices.
How to Get to Basak Pazar in Basaksehir by Bus?
The free transport is one of the most important features of the Istanbul Basak Bazaar by means of special buses from all the central points of the Basaksehir area. If you wish to visit the market with your own cars, you can park them in the free parking of the bazaar.
The following is a detailed schedule of free bus stops:
If you are outside the Basaksehir area, or in the areas where the free shuttle buses do not reach you, you can go to it through the bus network of Istanbul Transport Directorate. The following are details of the routes serving the area:
Başakşehir 4.Etap – Eminönü 78
Başakşehir Metrokent – Mecidiyeköy 78BE
Başakşehir 4.Etap – Kayabaşı Kiptaş 78E
Başakşehir 4.Etap- Fenertepe 78F
Başakşehir Metrokent – Eminönü 78H
Başakşehir Metrokent –– Mecidiyeköy 78M
Başakşehir 4.Etap- Zeytinbornu Metro 78ZB
Başakşehir Metrokent/Mehmet Akif Mah – Bakırköy 98H
Istanbul Residence 3 Project- The Most Luxurious of Basaksehir
- The project is close to the third bridge's link that is called Yavuz Selim Bridge which leads to the third airport.
- One minute proximity to the largest medical city project in Europe, which is planned to contain nine large hospitals in different disciplines, and will doctors, nurses and patients from different countries of the world.
- The project’s area is characterized by its vitality and provides all the supplies.
- The project is considered a real estate investment opportunity because of the surrounding projects from the square, the medical city, the botanical garden, and the metro station, all of which will be ready within two years.
- With the guarantee of the Turkish government and the partnership of the municipality of Basaksehir.
- The apartments are now sold in the Residences section and starting a new phase.
- Close to Salah al-Din mosque, the second largest mosque in Istanbul.
For these and other reasons, the project represents the best choice for those looking for apartments for sale in Basaksehir. The following are examples of prices and areas available within the project:
Number of rooms
Number of bathrooms
The lowest price is in US dollars
135,000 thousand dollars
186 thousand dollars
203 thousand dollars
Edited by: Imtilak Real Estate ©
Source: Basak Pazar website
Did you like our topic? You can share it with your friends now!
Everything you want to know about the Gungoren district in Istanbul is brought to you by Imtilak Real Estate, in terms o...