Residence Permit in Turkey for Moroccans 2022: Types and Conditions
Learn in detail about everything residence in Turkey for Moroccans and the conditions of residence in Turkey for Moroccans, including short term residence permits, family residence permits, work permits and other types.
Residence Permit in Turkey for Moroccans 2022: Types and Conditions
Thanks to its advantages as a leader of tourism in the world in general, and the Arab world in particular, many of the Arab world's people are moving to tourism, investment or even living in Turkey, including our brothers in Morocco.
Table of Contents
- Can Moroccans Reside in Turkey?
- What are the Types of Residence Permits in Turkey for Moroccans?
- 1. Short Term Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
- 2. Permanent Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
- 3. Real Estate Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
- 4. Work in Turkey for Moroccans
- After the recent laws, has it become difficult for Moroccans to obtain residence permits?
- What are the Best Types of Residence Permits in Turkey For Moroccans?
Can Moroccans Reside in Turkey?
Like others, Moroccans can stay in Turkey, choose the type of residence, and submit for residence following conditions to obtain it.
What are the Types of Residence Permits in Turkey for Moroccans?
Many Moroccan tourists ask about short term residence permits in Turkey. In Turkey, in addition to short term residence permits, there are several types including study residence, real estate residence, investment residence, scientific research and student exchange residence, merchant residence, vocational training, family residence and medical residence.
1. Short Term Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
Short term residence in Turkey for Moroccans is one of the most important types of residence for Moroccans and can be submitted two months before the expiry of the stay.
Short Term Residence Features in Turkey for Moroccans
After obtaining short term residence, the holder is entitled to enter and leave Turkey at any time and enable him to open a bank account in any Turkish or international bank there, as well as own property and open the necessary invoices. He also can own a car and obtain a driving license, as well as the right to free education for children.
One of its advantages is that it facilitates the acquisition of a Schengen Visa for its holders to EU countries.
Short term residence is a condition for establishing a company and obtaining a work permit.
Conditions for Short Term Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
After arriving in Turkey, it is required to apply within the specified period of at least two months before the end of the 90 days.
- Reserving an appointment for submitting papers.
- Entry to Turkey with a stamped passport from the airport.
- Submitting the required papers.
Papers Required for Short Term Residence Permits in Turkey for Moroccans
- Application form signed by the applicant.
- Proof of residence with a house lease.
- The original passport and its translation from the certified notary.
- 4 new photos.
- Tax number from the Tax Department.
- Receipt of payment of financial fees.
- Health insurance for those between the ages of 18 and 65.
- A copy of the family book or a family registration of children translated and certified by the notary and signed by parents or guardians.
2. Permanent Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
Like other types of residence permits, Moroccans can obtain permanent residence in Turkey, but under certain conditions.
Features of Permanent Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
Permanent residence in Turkey for Moroccans has no expiration period that allows the holder to maintain all types of insurance and is granted to those who have obtained a short-term residence permit, temporary or humanitarian residence. The owner is exempt from military service.
Conditions of Permanent Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
The two most important conditions for permanent residence in Turkey are as follows: 8 years of uninterrupted residence in Turkey and not having any humanitarian assistance for at least the last three years.
Papers Required for Permanent Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
- Residence permit.
- Original passport or copy of it.
- 4 new photos.
- A valid health insurance.
- Application for permanent residence.
- Detailed housing address document.
- Criminal record
- Proof of non-humanitarian assistance.
- A proof of sufficient financial income for long-term family expenditure.
3. Real Estate Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
Real estate residence in Turkey for Moroccans is a short-term residence (one year) renewed when it expires and is granted to those who own a property in Turkey, their wives, and their children under the age of 18.
Features of Real Estate Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
The real estate residence permit is like a short-term residence permit in general in terms of length of stay and the right of entry and exit from Turkey. However, the renewal of a real estate residence permit is easier.
Conditions of Real Estate Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
The owner of the property must register it in the Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre (TAPU) or notary, - it does not require a certain space and price - and then obtain the title deed, which is the most important document for obtaining real-estate residence.
Papers Required for Real Estate Residence in Turkey for Moroccans
- Valid passport with entry stamp.
- Health insurance.
- Earthquake Insurance Policy (DASK).
- The family book is translated into Turkish and certified by a notary.
- 4 photos.
- Title deed (TAPU).
- Bank account.
- Fixed monthly income of at least $500.
4. Work in Turkey for Moroccans
According to Turkey's labour law, foreigners are entitled to work in Turkey by obtaining a work permit within specific conditions.
Advantages of Work Permit in Turkey for Moroccans
A work permit holder has many advantages including full worker rights and a minimum wage established by the Turkish government, health insurance that includes family members, and the opportunity to apply for Turkish citizenship with five years work permit.
A work permit holder is entitled to a retirement salary after the age of 60.
Conditions of Work Permit in Turkey for Moroccans
- Work within one official body and with one employer for a period specified in the application, and if the worker moves to another job, he or she must reapply for a work permit.
- Obtaining preliminary approval from the Ministry of Labour and Social Security.
The work permit is granted for one year, and in case of work continues, it is renewed for two years, and a third renewal extends by three years.
Papers Required for a Work Permit in Turkey for Moroccans
- Work permit application, addressed to the Ministry of Labour and Social Security.
- A passport translated into Turkish certified by the notary and valid for at least six months.
- Valid short term residence permit for at least six months.
- New photos.
- A contract signed by the employer and employee.
- Certified translation of certificates submitted for educational or academic work.
Note: The student is not entitled to obtain a work permit before reaching graduate school.
After the recent laws, has it become difficult for Moroccans to obtain residence permits?
Even with the recent amendment to reside in Turkey, it is not difficult to apply for residency of all kinds. Just document your stay in residence contract or lease or include the name of the foreign with another home contract certified by the notary.
What are the Best Types of Residence Permits in Turkey For Moroccans?
The real estate residence permit is the best and most secure type of stay in Turkey in terms of admission or renewal.
How Can Imtilak Real Estate Help Moroccans Get Real Estate Residency in Turkey?
Imtilak Real Estate puts in your hands a range of options to own a property by area and specifications, at appropriate prices, then follow up the transaction of real estate registration, and submit the necessary papers for the establishment of real estate residence.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact our team or visit our website.
You may also like:
Edited by Imtilak Real Estate.
Detailed information on how to obtain residency in Turkey for Jordanians and its conditions including tourist residency,...
A detailed guide on obtaining residence in Turkey for Tunisians, and conditions for residence in Turkey for Tunisians. I...
Your guide to learn everything related to residency in Turkey for Egyptians and conditions of residency in Turkey for Eg...