Types of residence permits in Turkey for Sudanese and their conditions 2022
Your guide to learning about the types of residency in Turkey for Sudanese and the conditions for Sudanese to obtain residency in Turkey. Details at Imtilak Real Estate
Types of residence permits in Turkey for Sudanese and their conditions 2022
Year after year, the number of Sudanese arrivals to Turkey is increasing, and the tourism and travel offices in Sudan are witnessing an increasing demand for obtaining an entry visa.
Table of Contents
- Are residence permits in Turkey available for Sudanese?
- What are the types of residence permits in Turkey for Sudanese?
- 1. Tourist residence permits in Turkey for Sudanese
- 2. Permanent residence in Turkey for Sudanese
- 3. Real estate residence in Turkey for Sudanese
- 4. Work permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- 5. Family residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- 6. Student residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- After the recent laws, has it become difficult for the Sudanese to obtain a residence permit?
- What are the best and most secure types of residency in Turkey for Sudanese?
Every year, thousands of Sudanese come from all walks of life. Students come to study, merchants to invest, patients to hospitals, tourism, and recreation.
In this article, we learn about the types of residency granted by the Turkish government to the Sudanese, the conditions for obtaining each of them, their duration, and the laws and decisions issued in this regard.
Are residence permits in Turkey available for Sudanese?
Residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese is generally possible and permitted, as they have the right to come to Turkey after obtaining a visa, and after arrival, they must submit the necessary documents to obtain the required specific residence, whatever its type, whether it is tourist, real estate, family or other.
What are the types of residence permits in Turkey for Sudanese?
Sudanese in Turkey - in addition to tourist residency – are entitled to apply for work permits, family residence permits, real estate residence permits, study residence permits, investor residence permits, scientific research and student exchange residence permits, merchant residence permits, Turkish language study residence permits, vocational training residence permits, and medical residence permits.
1. Tourist residence permits in Turkey for Sudanese
A tourist residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese is one of the types of residence permits that most people are interested in, as it can be applied for two months before the end of the permitted period after entering Turkish territory.
Advantages of tourist residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
The holder of a tourist residence permit has the right to:
- Entering and exiting Turkey whenever they want.
- Opening a bank account in any of the Turkish or international banks located in Turkey.
- Owning a property, and opening the necessary bills for this property, whether for housing or work, once the tourist residence permit is obtained.
- It grants the children of the recipient the right to free education for children.
- A condition for establishing a company and obtaining a work permit for it.
- The holder can buy and own a car and obtain a driver's license.
Conditions for obtaining a tourist residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- Entry to Turkey under the passport stamped from the airport.
- Book an appointment for submitting documents.
- Securing the required documents.
- Apply for it after entering the Turkish territory within the specified period, which is at least two months, before the expiry of the period of 90 days.
Documents required for a tourist residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- The application form is signed by the applicant.
- The original passport and its translation from the accredited notary.
- 4 recent personal photos (white background).
- Proof of residence with a house rental contract.
- Receipt of payment of financial fees.
- Health insurance for those between 18 and 65 years old.
- A tax number is taken from the tax department.
- A copy of the family book or a family record for minor children is translated and certified by the notary public and signed by the parents or guardians.
2. Permanent residence in Turkey for Sudanese
Some think about permanent residence in Turkey because of the conditions for the stability they see in it, or because of the nature of their work, or otherwise, but there are conditions and supporting papers necessary to obtain this residence.
Advantages of permanent residence in Turkey for Sudanese
A permanent residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese is granted to those who have obtained tourist, temporary or humanitarian residence. Among its features are:
- It has no expiration date
- It enables the holder to keep all types of insurance.
- Its owner is exempted from performing compulsory military service.
Conditions for permanent residence in Turkey for Sudanese
- Spending at least eight years of uninterrupted residence in Turkey.
- Stability in work and stable financial income.
- A criminal record free of misdemeanors or felonies.
- No access to humanitarian aid (at least the last three years).
Documents required for permanent residence in Turkey for Sudanese
- A residence permit.
- The original passport or a copy of it.
- Permanent residency application.
- Detailed residential address document.
- 4 recent color photos.
- Valid comprehensive health insurance.
- Unjudged document.
- Proof of financial income sufficient to support the family in the long term.
- Proof of non-receipt of humanitarian aid.
3. Real estate residence in Turkey for Sudanese
Real estate residency in Turkey for Sudanese is a short-term residency (one year) that is renewed upon expiry and granted to the person who owns real estate in Turkey, as well as to his wife and children under the age of 18.
Advantages of real estate residence in Turkey for Sudanese
The features of real estate residency share with the advantages of tourist residency in general, in terms of length of stay and the right to enter and exit Turkey. However, the renewal of the real estate residence permit is stronger than other types of residence permits.
Conditions for real estate residence in Turkey for Sudanese
- The value of the property should not be less than $75,000 in major cities such as Istanbul and Ankara and $50,000 in smaller cities.
- Obtaining a title deed, without which real estate residency cannot be obtained.
- Registering the property with the Directorate of Real Estate Interests (Tabu), or at the Notary Public.
Documents required for real estate residence in Turkey for Sudanese
- Real estate title deed document.
- The family book is translated into Turkish and certified by the notary public.
- Valid passport with entry stamp.
- Application request.
- Bank account.
- A stable monthly income of at least $500.
- 4 personal photos.
- Health insurance document.
- Earthquake insurance policy (DASK).
4. Work permit in Turkey for Sudanese
According to the Labor Law of Turkey; Sudanese have the right to work in Turkey, after obtaining a work permit within specific conditions and controls.
Advantages of working residence in Turkey for Sudanese
A work permit holder enjoys the same advantages as a holder of any other type of residence; In addition to some other features such as:
- It provides the opportunity to apply for Turkish citizenship after five years have passed since the work permit.
- The work permit guarantees its holder the full rights of the worker and the minimum wage pension set by the Turkish government.
- It grants its holder health insurance that includes all family members.
- The holder of a work permit is entitled to a retirement pension after reaching the age of sixty.
Conditions of work permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- To obtain a work permit in Turkey for Sudanese, it is required:
- The applicant must have been residing on Turkish territory for no less than six months.
- To be above the legal working age.
- Work within an official entity and with one employer according to a period specified in the application, and in the event, that the worker moves to another job, he/she must re-request a work permit.
- Obtaining initial approval from the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- The work permit is granted for one time and one year, and in the case of continuing to work, it is renewed for two consecutive years, and in the case of the third renewal, it is extended for three years.
Documents required for a work permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- A tourist residence permit is valid for no less than six months.
- Certified translation of certificates submitted for educational or academic work.
- A work permit application is addressed to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- A passport translated into Turkish, certified by the notary, and valid for a period of no less than six months.
- CV in Turkish.
- An employment contract is signed by the employer and the worker or employee.
- A recent personal photo.
Note: The student is not entitled to apply for a work permit before reaching the postgraduate stage.
5. Family residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
A Turkish citizen has the right to grant family residence in Turkey to each the husband or wife (one wife only), and foreign children - even if they are from more than one wife - under the age of (18) years.
Advantages of family residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- The advantages of a family residence permit with a tourist residence are in terms of entry into and exit from Turkey.
- A family residence permit includes family members on government social security.
- Children under the age of 18 are entitled to free education for all levels of study before university without the need to obtain a student residence permit.
- After three years of residence in Turkey, the holder of the family residence permit is entitled to apply for Turkish citizenship.
Conditions for a family residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- Apply before the expiry of the entry visa.
- The passport is valid for more than six months.
- Book an appointment for the family interview.
- Securing the required documents.
- Pay the financial fees.
Documents required for a family residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- What is required of the grantor of residence:
- Original Turkish identity.
- Document proving sufficient income for the required stay (bank statement or salary statement)
- A criminal record document from the Administrative Court, or the government's website.
- A residence document from the Department of Population to which the place of residence or residence belongs.
- Record of the Population document.
- Health insurance for all family members for the duration of the stay, bearing in mind that children under the age of 18, and the elderly over the age of 65 do not need health insurance.
- From the applicant
- Residence application form (signed by the applicant or his legal representative)
- The original passport, and a copy of it.
- Tax number from the tax department.
- 4 recent personal photos.
- A copy of the marriage contract, the family book, or the family record.
If the document is issued in a language other than Turkish, it must be translated into Turkish and certified by the notary public.
6. Student residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
University and postgraduate students are entitled to obtain a student residence permit during the study period as long as they have not completed the required stage, bearing in mind that the residence period for a student whose education period is less than one year cannot exceed this period of education. Note that the student's residence permit does not grant the right to other relatives to obtain a residence permit of any kind.
Advantages of student residence in Turkey for Sudanese
- Entry to and exit from Turkey within the specified period of stay without the need for a visa.
- Conduct governmental and official transactions legally.
- Opening a bank account in any bank in Turkey.
Conditions for a student residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
Carry out the procedures for obtaining residency before the expiry of the allowed period from the date of entry, or during the validity of his visa, to be legally present on Turkish territory.
Documents required for a student residence permit in Turkey for Sudanese
- The original passport and a copy of it, in addition to the entry visa - if any - and the entry stamp.
- The student’s document from the university or institute to which he is affiliated.
- Appointment sheet from the Immigration Department after booking online.
- A residence document that proves the address of residence or residence in detail.
- A health insurance contract for one or two years.
- A tax number, taken from the tax department.
- Document of payment of residence processing fees and allowance for changing the type of visa (for some nationalities)
- 4 personal photos.
After the recent laws, has it become difficult for the Sudanese to obtain a residence permit?
It is not difficult for the Sudanese, even after the decision of the last amendment, to obtain a residence permit in Turkey. Applying for residency of all kinds is a routine matter. All you have to do is document your residence in a house contract (ownership or rent), or include the name of the foreigner in another housing contract certified by the notary.
What are the best and most secure types of residency in Turkey for Sudanese?
A real estate residence permit is the best type of residence in Turkey and the most guaranteed in terms of acceptance or renewal.
How does Imtilak Real Estate help the Sudanese to obtain real estate residency in Turkey?
Imtilak Real Estate Company offers you a set of options related to owning a property, according to the area and specifications, in the city you desire, at reasonable prices. We also note the after-sales service, follow-up of the real estate registration transaction, and the service of submitting the necessary papers to obtain the real estate residency.
For more information and inquiries, contact our company team, or visit our website.
Edited by Imtilak Real Estate ©
To obtain an investor residence permit in Turkiye, some necessary conditions and documents must be met. Learn in detail...
Your guide to learn about the types of residence permits in Turkey for Libyans, including tourist, family, real estate,...
Learn about the types of residence permits in Turkey for Saudis and the conditions for residence in Turkey and how Saudi...