IMT-158 Bomonti Pearl
A Beautiful classical designed complex in an exclusive location at the heart of Istanbul...
- A Beautiful classical designed complex in an exclusive location at the heart of Istanbul.
- The complex is located in Bomonti within Sisly Municipality a vibrant area in Istanbul.
- Bomonti’s history goes back to the nineteenth century at the Ottoman Empire times.
- This historical industrial area, where the factories of manufacturers from many sectors are located, is now becoming one of the popular living areas of Istanbul.
- The increasing number of housing projects, culture centers, art studios, cafes, and restaurants during the last five years is making Bomonti a popular developing area at the heart of the city.
- The green gardens of the French Fakirhane, just across the street, crowns the complex in a rare way in the city.
- Osmanbey metro is 10 minutes away, Nişantaşı and Şişli are within 15 minutes walking distance and you can reach to different locations of Istanbul without entering the traffic with Kagıthane tunnels.
- The complex is surrounded by many shopping centers, hospitals, and schools.
- It is an ideal complex for city passengers who want to live in a spacious apartment with a parking lot, high ceilings, balcony areas and terraces, paying reasonable dues.
50% down payment and the rest in installments for 6 months
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|1+1||85 M²||1||127,000 $|
|2+1||162 M²||2||316,000 $|
- The complex is located in a land area of 1800 m2 and it includes 76 residential units.
- Apartment types available (1 + 1, 2 +1).
- Parking garage and outdoor parking lots.
- Garden and park.
- Video Intercom System and safe entry.
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing System.
- Steel doors.
- Central heating.
- Modern lifts and backup generator.
- Security system and cameras.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey