IMT-108 Umraniye Residence Project
Buy apartments in Istanbul with easy installments or enjoy 10% discount for cash payment in IMT 108 project that located in strategic location contact now
10% discount in Apartments for sale in Istanbul
- The project is located in an urban building in the Asian part of Istanbul which is experiencing a great commercial renaissance and is characterized by its calmness and fresh air.
- The project is only a few minutes away from the metro station. It is located on the highway between the first and second bridges, making it easy to reach any part of Istanbul.
- The project is close to the famous puppets hill in Chamlja and the biggest mosque in Turkey, in addition to project’s surroundings with many hospitals, large shopping malls, and schools to provide you with all your life needs.
Payment method: 35% down payment and 15% payment upon receipt and the remaining is by installments for 30 months.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|4+1||248 M²||3||0 $|
|1+1||73 M²||1||158,000 $|
|2+1||139 M²||2||295,000 $|
Apartments for sale in Istanbul -IMT-108 Project Consists of
44-storeyResidence Tower and low-rise buildings with varying heights between 8 and 13 floors and 1038 apartments.
- The project land area is 155.000 m2.
- Shopping centers and residence offices.
- Available types 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + 1 and duplexes.
- Excellent finishing for apartments.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and children's swimming pools.
- Kids games and vast gardens.
- Outdoor fitness center.
- indoor gym, steam rooms, and sauna.
- Tennis court and football playground.
- Mini golf course.
- Theater and kindergarten.
- Earthquake-resistant buildings.
- Closed and opened parking spaces.
- Spare water tanks and generators.
- The security guard and surveillance cameras around the clock.
- 10% discount for cash payment. To see more about Apartments for sale in Istanbul through this link & Get 10% Discount on any apartment for sale in Istanbul Turkey.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey