Investment in Turkey: The Best Advantages and Fields
A study to monitor the most important reasons and types of investment in Turkey, real estate, tourism, industry and invest funds through profitable investment opportunities...
Investment in Turkey: The Best Advantages and Fields
Table of content
- Information about the Investment in Turkey
- What are the Types of Investment in Turkey?
- Advantages of Invest in Turkey
- Why is Real Estate Investment the Best in Turkey?
Information about the Investment in Turkey
A study to monitor the most important reasons and types of investment in Turkey, real estate, tourism, industry and invest funds through profitable investment opportunities.
In 2007, the Turkish government established an investment support and promotion agency in Turkey, which launched its website in 12 languages, including Arabic, to serve as a link between Turkey and foreign investors.
What are the Types of Investment in Turkey?
Real estate, industry, automobile industry, agriculture and food, general trade, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, automotive industry, financial services, communications and information, and many other areas.
Advantages of Invest in Turkey
- A promising economy is expected to become one of the fastest growing economies within the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) during the period 2014-2016, attracting annually about $ 15 billion in foreign investment.
- The qualitative boom in the Turkish economy, with gross national product jumping from $ 230 billion in 2002 to $ 820 billion in 2013.
- The world's 16th economy, sixth in Europe, with a stable economic growth averaging 5% between 2012 and 2013.
Fields of Industrial Investment in Turkey
- Turkey has increased its vehicle production from 374,000 in 2002 to more than 1125,000 units in 2013. With this performance, Turkey is ranked 16th among the world's largest automakers.
- According to the Global Competitiveness Index (GMCI) for Deloitte, over the next five years, Turkey will rise from 20th place in 2013 to No. 16.
- Turkey will become Germany's second largest competitive manufacturing plant in its region covering Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Turkey's automotive product range covers a wide range of cars, from sedans to heavy trucks.
Food and Agricultural Invest in Turkey
- Turkey has an estimated 11,000 species of vegetable and fruit varieties, while the total number of plant species in Europe is 11,500 species.
- Turkey is a global leader in the production of dried figs, nuts, raisins and dried apricots.
- Has the highest rate of milk and dairy products in its region.
Types of Property Investment in Turkey
- Buying a property in a project under construction in a vital area or strategic and then sell it after the end of the project at a higher price will witness a high turnout. The most attractive for investors now is to look for apartments for sale in Istanbul and apartments for sale in Istanbul by the sea.
- Investment of land for sale in Turkey with strategic sites that may be included within the planning schemes of cities or the possibility of building residential complexes on them later and then selling them later multiplier.
- Real estate development: buy an old property and then renew and improve, and then sell at a higher price.
- Buying a ready-made apartment in a project then lease it and ensure a fixed monthly return.
Why is Real Estate Investment the Best in Turkey?
- Because real estate investment is affected by the state economy and political stability significantly, Turkey is the first and best candidate for real estate investment in the region.
- Real Estate is the largest growth and profit-making sector in the world.
- Investment in real estate results in guaranteed, and far from risks.
Advantages of Real Estate Investment in Turkey
- Prices of apartments in Turkey are constantly increasing due to foreign demand on a continuous basis.
- According to the Knight Frank International Index, Turkey is part of the world's largest market for property price growth.
- According to Ernst & Young. Turkey ranked second in the most attractive markets.
- Several other indicators have nominated Turkish real estate markets offering the best achievements in the coming years.
- The scarcity of real estate in all kinds compared to the demand in the markets.
The Top Investment Projects in Turkey
Turkey is about to witness a 20-year reconstruction project in the most beautiful cities of Turkey, such as Istanbul, to renovate Turkey's old real estate and turn it into luxury apartments for sale in Turkey, farms and luxurious villas for sale in Turkey, It is an investment project involving about 6.5 million real estate units.
The Turkish investor will not be the only investor in this investment. The investment law in Turkey has opened the doors for investment to 183 citizens of Turkey, thus giving foreigners a successful investment opportunity to contribute to this architectural activity. A number of Arab countries, especially the Gulf States, are among the countries that allow their citizens to buy real estate in Turkey.
Edited by: Imtilak Real Estate ©
Sources: Investment Promotion Agency in Turkey
World Economic Outlook - International Monetary Fund
Reports of the Turkish Statistical Institute "TurkStat"
Follow with us the private dialogue with the General Manager of Erkan Real Estate, Mr. Abdullah Adak, about the types of...