Types of residence permits in Turkey for Algerians 2022 and their conditions
Your guide to learn about the types of residency in Turkey for Algerians and how Algerians obtain it, and the conditions for accepting Turkish residency for Algerians, read at Imtilak Real Estate.
Types of residence permits in Turkey for Algerians 2022 and their conditions
After Turkey has prospered in the past two decades, it has become a focus of attention for Arab citizens. Some of them think of it for the sake of work and import, some of them feel about it for the sake of tourism, and some of them for the sake of study, and other goals and objectives. Therefore, we believe it is necessary to clarify everything related to residency in Turkey for Arabs in general and Algerians in particular.
Table Of Contents
- Is a residence permit in Turkey available for Algerians?
- What are the types of residence permits in Turkey for Algerians?
- 1. A tourist residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- 2. Permanent residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- 3. Real estate residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- 4. Work permit in Turkey for Algerians
- 5. Family residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- 6. Student residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- After the recent laws, has it become difficult for Algerians to obtain a residence permit?
- What are the best and most secure types of residency in Turkey for Algerians?
Is a residence permit in Turkey available for Algerians?
A residence permit in Turkey for Algerians is possible and permitted, as they have the right to come to Turkey after obtaining a visa, and after arrival, they must submit the necessary documents to obtain the required specific residence, whatever its type, whether it is tourist, real estate, family or other.
What are the types of residence permits in Turkey for Algerians?
Algerians in Turkey - in addition to tourist residency - are entitled to apply for a work permit, family residency, real estate residences permit, a study residence permit, investor residence permit, scientific research and student exchange residence permit, merchant residence permit, Turkish language study residence permit, vocational training residence permit, and medical residence permit.
1. A tourist residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
A tourist residence permit in Turkey for Algerians is one of the types of residence that people are most interested in, and it is available to them, as it can be applied for two months before the end of the permitted period after entering Turkish territory.
Advantages of tourist residence in Turkey for Algerians
A tourist residence permit holder has the right to:
- Entering and exiting Turkey whenever he wants.
- Opening a bank account in any of the Turkish or international banks located in Turkey.
- Owning a property, and opening the necessary bills for this property, whether for housing or work, once the tourist residence is obtained.
- Granting the children of the recipient the right to free education for children.
- It’s a condition for establishing a company and obtaining a work permit in it.
- The holder can buy and own a car and obtain a driver's license.
Conditions for obtaining a tourist residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- Entry to Turkey under the passport stamped from the airport.
- Book the appointment for submitting documents.
- Securing the required documents.
- Apply for it after entering the Turkish territory within the specified period, which is at least two months, before the expiry of the period of 90 days.
Documents required for a tourist residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- The application form is signed by the applicant.
- The original passport and its translation from the accredited notary.
- 4 recent personal photos (white background).
- Proof of residence with a house rental contract.
- Receipt of payment of financial fees.
- Health insurance for those between 18 and 65 years old.
- A tax number is taken from the tax department.
- A copy of the family book or a family record for minor children is translated and certified by the notary public and signed by the parents or guardians.
2. Permanent residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
Some think about permanent residence in Turkey because of the conditions for stability that they see in it, or because of the nature of their work, or otherwise, but there are conditions and supporting papers necessary to obtain this residence.
Advantages of a permanent residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
A permanent residence permit in Turkey for Algerians is granted to those who have obtained tourist, temporary or humanitarian residency. Among its features are:
- No expiration date
- It enables the holder to keep all types of insurance.
- Its owner is exempted from performing compulsory military service.
Conditions for a permanent residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- Spending at least eight years of uninterrupted residence in Turkey.
- Stability in work and stable financial income.
- A criminal record free of misdemeanors or felonies.
- Not receiving humanitarian aid (at least the last three years).
Documents required for a permanent residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- A residence permit
- The original passport or a copy of it.
- Permanent residency application.
- Detailed residential address document.
- 4 recent color photos.
- Valid comprehensive health insurance.
- Unjudged document.
- Proof of financial income sufficient to support the family in the long term.
- Proof of non-receipt of humanitarian aid.
3. Real estate residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
A real estate residency in Turkey for Algerians is a short-term residency (one year) that is renewed upon expiry and granted to the one who owns real estate in Turkey, as well as to his wife and children under the age of 18.
Advantages of a real estate residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
The features of real estate residency share the advantages of tourist residency in general, in terms of length of stay and the right to enter and exit Turkey. However, the renewal of the real estate residence permit is stronger than other types of residence permits.
Conditions for a real estate residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- The value of the property should not be less than $75,000 in major cities such as Istanbul and Ankara and $50,000 in smaller cities.
- Obtaining the title deed, without which real estate residency cannot be obtained.
- Registering the property with the Directorate of Real Estate Interests (Tabu), or at the Notary Public.
Documents required for a real estate residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- Real estate title deed document (Tabu).
- The family book is translated into Turkish and certified by the notary public.
- Valid passport with entry stamp.
- Application request.
- Bank account.
- A stable monthly income of at least $500.
- 4 personal photos.
- Health insurance document.
- Earthquake insurance policy (DASK).
4. Work permit in Turkey for Algerians
Following the Labor Law of Turkey; Algerians have the right to work in Turkey, after obtaining a work permit under specific conditions and controls.
Advantages of work permit in Turkey for Algerians
A work permit holder has the advantages enjoyed by the holder of any other type of residence; In addition to some other features such as:
- It provides the opportunity to apply for Turkish citizenship after five years have passed since the work permit.
- The work permit guarantees its holder the full rights of the worker and the minimum wage pension set by the Turkish government.
- It guarantees its holder health insurance that includes all family members.
- The holder of a work permit is entitled to a retirement pension after reaching the age of sixty.
Conditions of work permit in Turkey for Algerians
To obtain a work permit in Turkey for Algerians:
- The applicant must have been residing on Turkish territory for a period of no less than six months.
- To be above the legal working age.
- Work within one official entity and with one employer according to a period specified in the application, and in the event the worker moves to another job, he must re-request a work permit.
- Obtaining initial approval from the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- The work permit is granted for one time and for a period of one year, and in the case of continuing to work, it is renewed for two consecutive years, and in the case of the third renewal, it is extended for three years.
Documents required for a work permit in Turkey for Algerians
- A tourist residence permit that is valid for a period of no less than six months.
- Certified translation of certificates submitted for educational or academic work.
- A work permit application document addressed to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- A passport translated into Turkish, certified by the notary, and valid for a period of no less than six months.
- CV in Turkish.
- An employment contract is signed by the employer and the worker or employee.
- A recent personal photo.
Note: The student is not entitled to apply for a work permit before reaching the postgraduate stage.
5. Family residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
A Turkish citizen has the right to grant family residence in Turkey to each husband or wife (one wife only), and foreign children - even if they are from more than one wife - under the age of (18) years.
Advantages of a family residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- The advantages of a family residence permit with a tourist residence in terms of entry into and exit from Turkey.
- A family residence permit includes family members on government social security.
- Children under the age of 18 are entitled to free education for all levels of study before university without the need to obtain a student residence permit.
- After three years of residence in Turkey, the holder of the family residence permit is entitled to apply for Turkish citizenship
Conditions for a family residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- Submit the application before the expiry of the entry visa.
- The passport is valid for more than six months.
- Book an appointment for the family interview.
- Providing the required documents.
- Pay the financial fees.
Documents required for a family residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- What is required of the residence granter:
- The original Turkish identity.
- Document proving sufficient income for the required stay (bank statement or salary statement)
- A criminal record document from the Administrative Court, or from the government's website.
- A residence document from the Department of Population to which the place of residence or residence belongs.
- Record of the Population document.
- Health insurance for all family members for the duration of the stay, bearing in mind that children under the age of 18, and the elderly over the age of 65 do not need health insurance.
- What is required of the residence applicant:
- Residence application form (signed by the applicant or his legal representative)
- The original passport, and a copy of it.
- Tax number from the tax department.
- 4 recent personal photos.
- A copy of the marriage contract, the family book, or the family record.
If the document is issued in a language other than Turkish, it must be translated into Turkish and certified by the notary public.
6. Student residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
Undergraduate and postgraduate students are entitled to obtain student residence permits during the study period as long as they have not completed the required stage, bearing in mind that the residence period for a student whose education period is less than one year cannot exceed this period of education. Note that the student's residence does not grant the right to other relatives to obtain a residence permit of any kind.
Advantages of student residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- Entry to and exit from Turkey within the specified period of stay without the need for a visa.
- Conduct governmental and official transactions legally.
- Opening a bank account in any bank in Turkey.
Conditions for a student residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
Carry out the procedures for obtaining residence before the lapse of 90 days from the date of his entry, or during the validity of his visa if it is less than 90 days, in order to be legally present on Turkish territory.
Documents required for a student residence permit in Turkey for Algerians
- The original passport and a copy of it, in addition to the entry visa - if any - and the entry stamp.
- Student document from the university or institute to which he/she is affiliated.
- Appointment sheet from the Immigration Department after booking online.
- A residence document that proves the address of residence or residence in detail.
- A health insurance contract for one or two years.
- A tax number, taken from the tax department.
- Document of payment of residence processing fees and allowance for changing the type of visa (for some nationalities)
- 4 personal photos.
After the recent laws, has it become difficult for Algerians to obtain a residence permit?
Even after the recent amendment decision to obtain residency in Turkey, applying for a residence permit of all kinds is a routine matter. All you have to do is document your residence in a house contract (ownership or rent), or include the name of the foreigner in another housing contract certified by the notary.
What are the best and most secure types of residency in Turkey for Algerians?
A real estate residence permit is the best type of residence in Turkey and the most guaranteed in terms of acceptance or renewal.
How does Imtilak Real Estate company help Algerians obtain a real estate residence permit in Turkey?
Imtilak Real Estate company offers a set of options related to owning a property, according to the area and specifications, in the city you want, at reasonable prices. We also note the after-sales service, follow-up of the real estate registration transaction, and the submission of the necessary papers to obtain the real estate residency.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact our company team, or visit our website.
Edited by Imtilak Real Estate ©
Learn about the types of residence permits in Turkey for Saudis and the conditions for residence in Turkey and how Saudi...
Detailed information on how to obtain residency in Turkey for Jordanians and its conditions including tourist residency,...
A detailed guide on obtaining residence in Turkey for Tunisians, and conditions for residence in Turkey for Tunisians. I...