Residence permits in Turkey for Jordanians 2022: types and conditions
Detailed information on how to obtain residency in Turkey for Jordanians and its conditions including tourist residency, real estate residency, work residency, and other residencies.
Residence permits in Turkey for Jordanians 2022: types and conditions
For those who are wondering about residency in Turkey for Jordanians or the duration of residency in Turkey for Jordanians, and what are the types of residency there. In this article, we provide the most important information on this topic.
Table of Contents
- Is a residence permit in Turkey available for Jordanians?
- What are the types of residence permits in Turkey for Jordanians?
- 1. Tourist residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- 2. Permanent residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- 3. Real estate residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- 4. Work permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- 5. Family residency in Turkey for Jordanians
- 6. Student residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- After the recent laws, has it become difficult for Jordanians to obtain residency?
- What are the best and most secure types of residency in Turkey for Jordanians?
Is a residence permit in Turkey available for Jordanians?
Turkish residency for Jordanians is naturally available, as they have the right to come to Turkey without a visa, and after arrival, they must submit the necessary documents to obtain the specifically required residency, whether it is tourism, real estate, or family, or others.
What are the types of residence permits in Turkey for Jordanians?
Jordanians in Turkey are entitled - in addition to tourist residency – to apply for a work permit, family residency, study residency, real estate residency, scientific research and student exchange residency, Turkish language study residency, investor residency, trader residency, and vocational training residency, and medical residency.
1. Tourist residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
Tourist residency is one of the most important types of residency for Jordanians in Turkey, and it can be applied for two months before the end of the period after entering Turkish territory.
Advantages of tourist residency in Turkey for Jordanians
The holder of a tourist residence permit is entitled to:
- Enter and exit Turkey at will.
- It authorizes its holder to open a bank account in any of the Turkish or international banks located in Turkey.
- Owning a property, and opening the necessary bills once the tourist residence permit is obtained.
- The holder can buy and own a car and obtain a driver's license.
- It grants the children of the recipient the right to free education for children.
- A condition for establishing a company and obtaining a work permit for it.
Conditions for obtaining a tourist residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- Apply for it after entering the Turkish territory within the specified period, which is at least two months, before the expiry of the period of 90 days.
- Entry to Turkey under the passport stamped from the airport.
- Book the appointment for submitting the paperwork.
- Securing the required documents.
Documents required for a tourist residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- Proof of residence with a house rental contract.
- The original passport is translated and accredited by the notary public.
- The application form is signed by the applicant.
- 4 recent personal photos (white background).
- Receipt of payment of financial fees.
- A tax number is taken from the tax department.
- Health insurance for those between 18 and 65 years old.
- A copy of the family book or a family record for minor children is translated and certified by the notary public and signed by the parents or guardians.
2. Permanent residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
Jordanians can obtain permanent residence permits in Turkey, but under specific conditions that we will mention in this article.
Advantages of a permanent residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
Permanent residency in Turkey for Jordanians is a residency granted to those who have obtained tourist, temporary, or humanitarian residency. Among its features are:
- A residency with no expiration date.
- It enables its holder to keep all types of insurance.
- Its owner is exempted from performing compulsory military service.
Conditions for a permanent residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
The most important conditions for obtaining permanent residency in Turkey are:
- A criminal record free of misdemeanors or felonies.
- The expiry of at least eight years of uninterrupted residence in Turkey.
- Stability in work and stable financial income.
- No access to humanitarian aid (at least the last three years).
Documents required for permanent residence in Turkey for Jordanians
- The original passport or a copy of it.
- Residence permit
- 4 recent color photos.
- Permanent residency application.
- Valid comprehensive health insurance.
- Detailed residential address document.
- Proof of financial income sufficient to support the family in the long term.
- Non condemned document
- Proof of non-receipt of humanitarian aid.
3. Real estate residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
Real estate residency in Turkey for Jordanians is a short-term residency (one year) that is renewed upon expiry and granted to the one who owns real estate in Turkey, and to his wife and children under the age of 18.
Advantages of real estate residence in Turkey for Jordanians
The advantages of real estate residency are in common with the advantages of tourist residency in general, in terms of length of stay and the right to enter and exit Turkey. However, the renewal of real estate residency is stronger than other types of residency.
Conditions for real estate residence in Turkey for Jordanians
- The value of the property should not be less than $75,000 in major cities such as Istanbul and Ankara and $50,000 in smaller cities.
- Registering the property in the Directorate of Real Estate Interests (Tabu) or at the Notary Public
- Obtaining the title deed, which is the most important document for obtaining real estate residency.
Documents required for real estate residency in Turkey for Jordanians
- Valid passport with entry stamp.
- Application request.
- The family book is translated into Turkish and certified by the notary public.
- Health insurance document.
- Earthquake insurance policy (DASK).
- 4 personal photos.
- Real estate title deed document (Tabu).
- A stable monthly income of at least $500.
- Bank account.
4. Work permit in Turkey for Jordanians
According to the labor law in Turkey; Jordanians have the right to work in Turkey after obtaining a work permit within specific controls and conditions.
Advantages of work permit in Turkey for Jordanians
The holder of a work permit has the advantages enjoyed by the holder of any other type of residence, in addition to some other advantages such as:
- The work permit guarantees its holder the full rights of the worker and the minimum wage pension set by the Turkish government.
- It guarantees its holder health insurance that includes all family members.
- It provides the opportunity to apply for Turkish citizenship after five years have passed since the work permit.
- The holder of a work permit is entitled to a retirement pension after reaching the age of sixty.
Conditions for a work permit in Turkey for Jordanians
Requirements for obtaining a work permit in Turkey for Jordanians include:
- The applicant must be above the legal working age.
- To have been residing on Turkish territory for a period of no less than six months.
- Work within one official entity and with one employer according to a period specified in the application, and in the event the worker moves to another job, he/she must re-request a work permit.
- Obtaining initial approval from the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- The work permit is granted for one time and for a period of one year, and in the case of continuing to work, it is renewed for two consecutive years, and in the case of the third renewal, it is extended for three years.
Documents required for a work permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- A tourist residence permit valid for a period of no less than six months.
- A passport translated into Turkish, certified by the notary, and valid for a period of no less than six months.
- A work permit application document addressed to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- A recent personal photo.
- An employment contract is signed by the employer and the worker or employee.
- Certified translation of certificates submitted for educational or academic work.
- CV in Turkish
Note: A student is not entitled to apply for a work permit before reaching the postgraduate stage.
5. Family residency in Turkey for Jordanians
A Turkish citizen has the right to grant family residence in Turkey to a husband or wife (one wife only), and foreign children - even if they are from more than one wife - under the age of (18) years.
Advantages of family residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- The advantages of a family residence permit with a tourist residence in terms of entry into and exit from Turkey.
- Children under the age of 18 are entitled to free education for all levels of study before university without the need to obtain a student residence permit.
- The family residence permit includes family members on government social security.
- After three years of residence in Turkey, the holder of the family residence permit is entitled to apply for Turkish citizenship.
Conditions for a family residence in Turkey for Jordanians
- Submit the application before the expiry of the entry visa.
- The passport is valid for more than six months.
- Book an appointment for the family interview.
- Securing the required documents.
- Pay the financial fees.
Documents required for a family residence in Turkey for Jordanians
- Documents required from the residence granter:
- Original Turkish identity.
- Document proving sufficient income for the required stay (bank statement or salary statement)
- Health insurance for all family members for the duration of the stay, bearing in mind that children under the age of 18, and the elderly over the age of 65 do not need health insurance.
- A criminal record document from the Administrative Court, or from the government's website.
- A residence document from the Department of Population to which the place of residence or residence belongs.
- Record of the Population document.
- Documents required from the applicant:
- Residence application form (signed by the applicant or his/her legal representative)
- The original passport, and a copy of it.
- Tax number from the tax department.
- 4 recent personal photos.
- A copy of the marriage contract, the family book, or the family record.
If the document was issued in a language other than Turkish, it must be translated into Turkish and certified by the notary public.
6. Student residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
University and postgraduate students are entitled to obtain student residence during the study period as long as they have not completed the required stage, bearing in mind that the residence period for a student whose education period is less than one year cannot exceed this period of education.
Note that the student's residence does not grant the right to his/her other relatives to obtain a residence permit of any kind.
Advantages of student residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
- Entry to and exit from Turkey within the specified period of stay without the need for a visa.
- Conduct governmental and official transactions legally.
- Opening a bank account in any bank in Turkey.
Conditions for a student residence permit in Turkey for Jordanians
Carry out the procedures for obtaining residence before the lapse of 90 days from the date of his entry, or during the validity of his visa if it is less than 90 days, in order to be legally present on Turkish territory.
Documents required for a student residency in Turkey for Jordanians
- A student’s document from the university or institute to which he/she is affiliated.
- 4 personal photos.
- The original passport and a copy of it, in addition to the entry visa - if any - and the entry stamp.
- A residence document that proves the address of residence or residence in detail.
- Appointment document from the Immigration Department after booking online.
- A health insurance contract for one or two years.
- A tax number, taken from the tax department.
- Document of payment of residence processing fees and allowance for changing the type of visa (for some nationalities)
After the recent laws, has it become difficult for Jordanians to obtain residency?
Even after the recent amendment decision to obtain residency in Turkey, applying for residency of all kinds is simple. All you have to do is register your residence in a house contract (ownership or rent), or include the name of the foreigner in another housing contract certified by the notary.
What are the best and most secure types of residency in Turkey for Jordanians?
Real estate residency is the best type of residence in Turkey and the most guaranteed in terms of acceptance or renewal.
How does Imtilak Real Estate company help Jordanians obtain real estate residency in Turkey?
Imtilak Real Estate company offers a set of options related to owning a property, according to the area and specifications, in the city you want, at reasonable prices. We also provide you with the after-sales service, follow-up of the real estate registration transaction, and submit the necessary documents to obtain real estate residency.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact our company team, or visit our website.
Edited by Imtilak Real Estate ©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.
A detailed guide on obtaining residence in Turkey for Tunisians, and conditions for residence in Turkey for Tunisians. I...
Your guide to learn everything related to residency in Turkey for Egyptians and conditions of residency in Turkey for Eg...
Learn in detail about everything residence in Turkey for Moroccans and the conditions of residence in Turkey for Morocca...