IMT-131 Buyukcekmece Towers Project
best deal on buying apartment in istanbul within buyukcekmece towers project near the Marmara Sea coast, with a charming view. Call us
- The project is located in Buyukcekmece near the Marmara Sea coast, with a charming view.
- Buyukcekmece district is considered a quiet district in Istanbul which will give you serenity away from the hustle of the city.
- The project is located directly opposite to the Beautiful Green Garden Country Wedding Hall.
- The project is only 5 minutes from the beach which will give your life a permanent natural sea view.
- Few minutes’ walks from the E5 highway, which is connected directly to the Istanbul center.
- The project is considered an amazing opportunity due to its cheap prices and amazing services.
- The project is close to a port dedicated to yachts and tourist boats.
Latest price update : 2023-03-14
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|123 M²||2||0 $|
|172 M²||3||562,000 $|
|203 M²||3||593,000 $|
- The project has a land area of 92293 m2, consists 17 blocks designed from 8 to 10 floors.
- The project includes 111 shops surrounding the blocks and 688 residential units.
- Apartment types available (2+1, 3+1, 4+1).
- Indoor swimming pool, and Swimming pool for children.
- Children's playgrounds.
- Green gardens.
- Turkish bath, sauna.
- Fitness center.
- Cafes and restaurants.
- Wonderful Sea view.
- Closed and opened parking.
- Walking tracks.
- Ornamental ponds.
- Water tank.
- Electric generator.
- Central heating.
- Suitable for insulation regulation.
- Earthquake compliance.
- Surveillance Cameras and Integrated Security System.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey
Learn more about the conditions of applying for Turkish citizenship by owning a property in Turkey...
Government guaranteed apartments within Grand palace project, located in Zeytinburnu, important real...
Apartments for sale in Kadikoy Asian Istanbul in Excellence Project in installments and at the best...