Ebruli Project IMT-83
Government guaranteed apartments within Ebruli Ispartakule project, an important investment opportunity, surrounded by commercial shopping centers. Call us
- The project is located in the Ispartakule district, which is the entrance to the Bahcesehir district and a prominent in the field of investment in Istanbul, and the project has an amazing direct view of the valley, and the district contains many new residential projects, making it an important investment opportunity.
- Close to the E80 motorway which is just 1 km away as it is located directly on the new highway (Northern Marmara) to be built and which will link Ispartakule district with Bahcesehir, allowing access to the third airport within 25 minutes.
- A few minutes away from a futuristic metro station that connects Bahçeşehir district with mecediakoy and another various district of Istanbul.
- Surrounded by a number of commercial and recreational shopping centers, schools and restaurants.
Latest price update : 2023-03-07
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|52 M²||0||0 $|
|114 M²||1||288,000 $|
|162 M²||2||408,000 $|
|193 M²||2||549,000 $|
- The project area is 41168 m2 consisting of two phases, consisting of 9 different height towers, some 4 floors, and some 28 floors, containing 724 apartments.
- Apartments types 1+2/1+3/1+4
- 55 shops within two floors under the buildings.
- Restaurants, cafes, and shops below the complex.
- Solar system.
- Games for children.
- Nearby schools and children's playgrounds.
- Indoor swimming pool and sauna.
- Fitness center.
- Closed and opened cars parking.
- Security guarding and surveillance cameras.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey
Learn more about the conditions of applying for Turkish citizenship by owning a property in Turkey...
Government guaranteed apartments within Grand palace project, located in Zeytinburnu, important real...
Apartments for sale in Kadikoy Asian Istanbul in Excellence Project in installments and at the best...