Valley Park 978 - IMT
Apartments for sale in Trabzon, within the Yomra area, classified among its most important modern neighborhoods, with spacious family spaces, and with encouraging investment advantages suitable for Turkish citizenship
- The project is located in Yomra, one of the districts of Trabzon, the gem of the Black Sea, distinguished by its refreshing climate, beautiful nature, and its investment and tourism importance.
- The project is located not far from its international airport, and it supervises a network of transportation routes that connect it to the city center and its surroundings, which gives it easy access to all areas of the city and neighboring cities and increases its investment value.
- The project is within walking distance of everything that meets the residents' needs such as markets, schools, and hospitals. It is also close to the most beautiful shopping centers, tourist facilities, restaurants, cafes, and beaches in the city.
- The project offers an opportunity to live and invest in apartments with three rooms and a hall, and four rooms and a hall with two bathrooms and two balconies for each apartment.
- The apartments will be equipped with a natural gas heating system, a central satellite reception system, internet connections, parquet floors in the rooms, and first-class ceramic floors in the bathrooms and kitchens.
- The project apartments comply with the real estate ownership law for foreigners, which leads to obtaining Turkish citizenship
Cash Or 50% down payment in installments, with the rest, divided by 24 months
Latest price update : 2023-08-01
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|125 M²||2||123,000 $|
|150 M²||2||143,000 $|
- The project land area is 2,200 square meters
- The gardens area in the project is 1,540 square meters
- The project consists of one building
- The project includes 44 apartments
- 550 meters to the D10 coastal road
- 650 meters to the Carrefour store
- 2,5 km to Trabzon Research and Training Hospital
- 1 km to Jawaher Mall
- 1,2 km to Cache Usto Beach
- 1,6 km to the Upside Down House Museum
- 8,3 to the Black Sea Technical University
- 8,7 km to Forum Trabzon Mall
- Green spaces
- Places to sit and relax in the gardens
- Children's Playpark
- Closed and open parking
- Central satellite reception system
- Surveillance cameras and security around the clock
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey