This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
The information we collect
- The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear at the time we ask you to provide your personal information.
- When you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments that you may send us, and any other information that you may choose to provide.
- When you register for an account on our site, we may ask you for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website.
- Improve, customize and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information regarding the website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send emails.
- Find something and prevent fraud.
At imtilak.net we follow the standard procedure of using log files. These files record visitor data when visiting the website, as all hosting companies do. The information collected by log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, and Internet service provider. (ISP), date and time, referring and exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks, and this information is not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Closing the account
When you close your account on the imtilak.net site, you confirm your consent to delete all information related to you from our site, so please make sure of this option before clicking on the (delete account with my information) button.
In the event that you want to return later to use your data and your account in imtilak.net, you can only temporarily suspend your account by clicking on the (log out) button in the following link:
Cookies and web beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookies
Our advertising partners
Advertising partners' privacy policies
Note: imtilak.net has no access to or control over the cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-party privacy policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options, and more detailed information about managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found at the respective websites of these browsers.
Privacy Rights (CCPA Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the Consumer Privacy Protection Act, consumers have the right to
- Requesting a business that collects a consumer's personal data to disclose categories and specific pieces of personal data it has collected about consumers.
- Requesting the company to delete any personal data that the company has collected about the consumer.
- Asking a company that sells a consumer's personal data not to sell consumer data.
In the event that you make a request, we have one month to respond to you, and if you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR data protection rights
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights, as each user is entitled to
- Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data, and we may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct any information that you believe is inaccurate, and you also have the right to request that we complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you, and if you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Our priorities also include protecting children while using the Internet, and we encourage parents and guardians to monitor, participate in, and/or monitor and direct their online activity.
imtilak.net does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.