Doruk Residences IMT - 627
Cheap apartments for sale in Kocaeli within the Kartepe region, in a luxury residential complex, offering apartments with large areas, with full ownership services from Imtilak Real Estate. Contact us now.
- Located amidst the picturesque nature and climate of Kocaeli, which is famous for its beauty throughout the seasons, in the Kartepe tourist area and close to its most beautiful landmarks.
- A suitable location for comfortable living, close to the center of Kocaeli and an hour away from Istanbul.
- The project site is characterized by its easy access to all parts of the city and its environs due to its proximity to the highway.
- The project is surrounded by a number of important basic services such as schools, universities, hospitals, markets, shopping malls, parks, mosques, government departments, and service facilities.
- The project offers luxury apartments that suit family life and provide comfort.
- The project offers apartments of types 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1, with multiple options of spaces that suit different needs.
- The project includes a range of social and recreational facilities for the whole family.
Latest price update : 2022-09-30
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|105 M²||2||0 $|
|151 M²||2||118,000 $|
|200 M²||2||157,000 $|
- The project land area: 2,000 m²
- The project consists of 5 blocks
- It includes 48 residential apartments
- 200 meters to the nearest mosque
- 370 meters to Sok Market
- 500 meters to the nearest school
- 500 meters to the nearest pharmacy
- 2,5 km to the E80 road
- 5 km to Astra Park Mall
- 6 km to Konak Private Hospital
- 7 km to 41 Mall
- 9 km to the state hospital in Kocaeli
- 12 km to Kocaeli Medical City
- 12 km to North Marmara Road
- 13 km to Masukiye
- 25 km to Sapanca Lake
- Green areas
- Seating areas in the garden
- Closed parking
- Swimming pool
- Children's play park
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey