This project is sold out
Let's call you to offer you better options.
Elit Life Project IMT - 656
- It locates close to the beach and there is no building separate between the port and this project.
- It is in the center of Caraso city, which is hopeful for real estate investments in Turkey.
- It is a successful investment because of the active projects inside this city such as the road of the third bridge of Istanbul, the cornice and port project that indicates an possessive price uprising.
- This project is close to Istanbul and prices are suitable and cheap.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|2+1||70 M²||1||0 $|
- Includes 2blocks contain 56 flats; every block contains ground, first and second stairs.
- The type of flat: 1+2 (America kitchen, a balcony and a bathroom), 1+2 (separated kitchen, a balcony and a bathroom) and 1+2 (America kitchen and a bathroom).
- It looks over the sea and the distance from the beach is too close.
- .There are cafeterias and wide balconies for barbecue.
- There is a gym, semi Olympic swimming pool for young and pool for kids.
- There is a garden with trees and games for children, in addition to the huge green spaces.
- Roads for running and walking and the building is suitable when earth quick happens.
- The concrete is from the best kinds Bs25 and the external front is provided with thermal insulation system.
- The internal one is painted with FilliBoYa that is suitable for cleaning.
- Wooden floor from the kind Floorpan, kitchen floors and ceramic are from Granieser.
- The rolling and shelves of the kitchen and bathrooms are from the kind Istikbal regina.
- The modernist models of gypsum and closed bathtubs.
- The external doors are hard but internal ones are American.
- Central heating systems, sound insulation systems and ceiling insulation systems.
- Double glass French windows and a central receiver.
- The assurance lasts for 10 years and the security lasts for 24 hrs.
- 30% is paid by advance and the rest by the time of delivery.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey