IMT - 245 Emirgan Hills
perfect opportunity on apartments for sale in sariyer istanbul within emirgan hills project, suitable for turkish citizenship and investment. Call us now
- Emirgan Hills project is located in the Sariyer area, which is one of the most distinguished European areas of Istanbul and known for its charming beauty, it is located at a point where the Asian and European continents meet in one scene.
- Next to Emirgan Park, one of the most beautiful Parks of Istanbul and famous for the annual Tulip Festival which is held in it, also at a very close distance there is the wonderful, exceptional, and exquisite Strait of Bosphorus.
- It has a few houses compared to the rest of the residential complexes, but with many privileges that offer a whole new meaning to the residential apartment concept.
- Luxurious apartments with hotel-quality finishes and an entirely unique urban model.
- The project consists of 53 apartments with high ceilings with 3+1, 2+1, and 1+1 apartment types.
- The Emirgan area is historically known for its wonderful palaces, quiet parks, ancient trees, and the refreshing atmosphere, thus it became the main park for Istanbul's residents.
- The project conforms to the Turkish citizenship conditions.
or installments: 50% Down payment and the rest in installments over 12 months.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|51 M²||1||139,000 $|
|92 M²||1||278,000 $|
|130 M²||2||367,000 $|
- The project land area is 1,957 m2, and the total building area is 8000 m2.
- The project consists of one 8-floor-height Block.
- The project includes 53 apartments.
- The ground floor has a private French Café.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Fitness center.
- 600 Meters only to the famous Emirgan Park.
- 1 Km to the Bosphorus.
- 3 Km to the E80 highway and the Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror Bridge which connects the European and Asian sides of Istanbul city.
- 1 Km to Istinye Park mall.
- Indoor parking lot.
- Security surveillance and protection system around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey