Garden (2) 636 - IMT
Apartments for sale in Izmit, Kocaeli designed in a contemporary architectural style and a charming sea view. Contact the Imtilak Real Estate team now for more information.
- Located in the city of Izmit, famous for its beautiful green nature, located on the coast of a sea bay bearing its name, and geographically adjacent to Istanbul and the most important tourist attractions in Sakarya, such as Mount Kartepe and Lake Sapanca.
- The project just steps away from the Izmit - Istanbul road (D100), which provides easy access to the nearby city of Istanbul, in addition to its proximity to the roads and means of transportation that connect it to all parts of Izmit and its environs, the most important of which is the E80 highway linking Istanbul, Kocaeli, and Sakarya.
- The project is surrounded by markets, shopping malls, schools, educational centers, hospitals, health centers, restaurants, cafes, parks, and all that the residents need in their daily lives.
- The project has a contemporary architectural style and a charming sea view. It is built according to the latest impregnable construction systems and executed using high-quality building materials.
- The project offers residential apartments with modern standards of 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1 styles, with duplexes options available.
Latest price update : 2022-12-02
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|119 M²||2||111,000 $|
|132 M²||2||119,000 $|
|220 M²||2||206,000 $|
- The project land area is 1,689 m²
- The project consists of one building with a height of 6 floors
- The project includes 10 apartments
- 50 meters to the Izmit - Istanbul highway
- 200 meters to Kocaeli Governmental Hospital
- 300 meters to the nearest mosque
- 400 meters to the nearest school
- 450 meters to the nearest pharmacy
- 500 meters to the state hospital in Izmit
- 600 m to Kocaeli Exhibition and Convention Center
- 1 km to the E80 road
- 1,5 km to Acibadem Kocaeli Hospital
- 5,5 km to 41 Mall
- Complete heat and sound insulation
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey