Let's call you to offer you better options.
IMT-175 Halkali Residence Complex
apartments for sale in istanbul halkali within halkali residence complex with beautiful panoramic views of Kucukcekmece Lake and installments for 24 months.
- A distractive luxurious complex located near the most valuable square in Istanbul Halkali square.
- The square ranked in the 2nd place with 92,06 points among the Cultural and Trade Oriented Regions in the District Scale according to 14 criteria set on the Istanbul-European Side.
- This complex is considered among the urban transformation project in the center of Halkalı.
- Few steps from the futuristic metro station that is expected to open in 2019.
- Thanks to the Metro and Havaray (Sefaköy-Halkalı-Başakşehir) line to be built next to the project located in HalkalıSquare; it is possible to reach all Istanbul from your doorstep.
- Located in a unique location in Halkali where you can quickly reach TEM and E-5 and the Coastal Roads.
- Near to Important schools and universities like Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University.
- Surrounded by private and governmental hospitals and public institutions.
- Beautiful panoramic views of Kucukcekmece Lake and the sea can be seen from the complex.
- The complex is considered luxurious and with reasonable prices.
50% down payment and the rest in installments for 24 months
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|56 M²||1||63,000 $|
|86 M²||1||105,000 $|
|142 M²||2||139,000 $|
- The complex is located on a land area of 8800 m2, consists of 4 blocks comprising 287 residential units.
- Two buildings in the complex were built to include homes offices.
- 56 stores in the
two-storeybazaar section are under the blocks.
- Apartment options available (1 + 1 , 2 + 1 , 3 + 1)
- Apartments’ spaces vary between 55 and 141 m2.
- Home offices in the complex are designed as 1 + 1 and 2 + 1
- Fitness center and sauna.
- Shopping Mall.
- Restaurant and café.
- Seascape and lake view.
- Parking Garage.
- Walking tracks.
- Water tanks.
- Modern lifts and generator.
- Central heating.
- Earthquake regulations.
- Security and cameras.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey