Let's call you to offer you better options.
IMT-405 Lavender Project
Find apartments for sale in Sancaktepe within Lavender project, great chance to invest in Istanbul Turkey to get officially granted citizenship. Call us now
Istanbul Properties investment
- The location of the project in Sancaktepe that is the most important investment district in the Asian part of Istanbul, which also is undergoing a development in infrastructure, making it an excellent investment opportunity in Istanbul.
- The project's proximity to a futuristic metro station contributes to the high price of the property and makes access to the city center and anywhere in Istanbul very easy.
- The proximity of the project to the forest of Idouz and its citadel and horseback riding club, as well as the project, is surrounding a number of shopping centers, hospitals and schools to meet all the needs of the residents.
- Now, it's a great chance to invest in Istanbul Turkey to get officially granted citizenship.
• Payment method: 35% down payment and 15% payment upon receipt and the rest by installments for 30 months.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|60 M²||1||117,000 $|
|90 M²||2||166,000 $|
|141 M²||2||255,000 $|
|204 M²||3||360,000 $|
Istanbul Properties investment -IMT-105 consists of
- 9 residential towers with various heights, containing 535 apartments. surrounding a large lake.
- 8 diverse commercial towers between offices, shopping center, restaurants, and cafés.
- Available types 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + 1.
- Excellent finishing for the apartments.
- Outdoor swimming pools and children's pools.
- Kids Games and Gardens.
- Fitness center, steam rooms, and sauna.
- Tennis and basketball courts.
- Private running paths.
- Earthquake-resistant buildings.
- Closed and opened parking spaces.
- Spare water tanks and generators.
- The security guard and surveillance cameras around the clock. Istanbul properties investment, Invest in Istanbul through this link
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey