Lavender Complex IMT - 405
Apartments for sale in Sancaktepe, Istanbul, on the Asian side, within the luxury Lavender project, at the best prices and finishes from Imtilak Real Estate. Contact us for more details.
- The Lavender complex is located in the Sancaktepe district in the Asian side of Istanbul, within a point of great investment importance as the intersection of roads connecting the two parts of the city: Asian and European.
- The location of the complex is close to the roads and means of transportation that connect it to all parts of the city, the most important of which are the TEM and E80 highways, and the road to Sultan Selim Bridge.
- It is also close to public transportation, the most important of which are the Üsküdar - Çekmeköy metro line, and the high-speed train line between Halkali and Gebze.
- The complex is close to Aydos Forest, its castle, horse riding club, and the medical city project in Sancaktepe, which is the largest medical city in Turkey and Europe in general.
- In addition to its proximity to the most important markets and major shopping centers, and contains many diverse shops.
- The complex is surrounded by beautiful landscapes, in addition to spacious green spaces decorated with trees, flowers, and specially designed gardens, the artificial lake, and the spacious swimming pool.
- The complex has horizontal architecture and attractive designs, providing elegant apartments with multiple options of spaces and styles, with balconies with distinctive views of the city and the green spaces within the complex.
- The apartments of the complex are suitable for those wishing to own property in order to obtain Turkish citizenship.
Latest price update : 2021-10-07
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|204 M²||3||0 $|
|60 M²||1||113,000 $|
|90 M²||1||168,000 $|
|141 M²||2||273,000 $|
- The project land area is 43,000 m2
- The project has 9 buildings.
- The project has 535 apartments.
- In addition to 59 commercial units.
- 100 meters to the bus stop.
- 170 meters to the E80 highway
- 4 km to Maltepe University.
- 5 km to the metro station.
- 8 km to Via Port Asia Mall.
- 11 km to Palladium Mall.
- 11.5 km to the State Hospital in Sultanbeyli.
- Excellent finishes of apartments.
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Earthquake-resistant buildings.
- Open swimming pool.
- Children's swimming pool.
- Children playgrounds
- Steam and sauna.
- Artificial lake.
- Walking and running paths within the parks
- Water pools for decoration.
- Seating areas in the gardens.
- Restaurant and coffee shop
- Diverse shopping center.
- Open and closed car parks.
- Back-up water tanks and generators.
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey