Bahçeyaka Project IMT - 93
Find apartments for sale in Ispartakule Istanbul within Bahceyaka project, surrounded by many shopping malls and schools. Installment for 30 months. Call us
Turkey Real Estate For Sale
- The Bahçeyaka Project is located in Ispartakule district, which is the entrance to a Bachakshahir district. The project has views on Kucukcekmece Lake. The district contains many new residential projects, making the project an important investment opportunity.
- Its proximity to the E80 highway just 1 km away and is located directly on the new highway (Northern Marmara) to be built soon, which will allow connecting Ispartakule district with Bachakshahir district, allowing access to the third airport within 25 minutes.
- The project is a few minutes away from a futuristic metro station that connects Bachakshahir district with mecediakoy and other various Istanbul districts.
- The Turkey Real Estate For Sale - Bahçeyaka Project is surrounded by many shopping malls and schools.
50% down payment and the rest in installment for 36 months.
Latest price update : 2021-05-25
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|62 M²||1||92,000 $|
|128 M²||2||164,000 $|
|163 M²||2||210,000 $|
|217 M²||3||269,000 $|
Turkey Real Estate For Sale - Bahçeyaka Project Consists of
- The project consists of 8 residential buildings of 327 apartments.
- The project area is 22,000 square meters and the construction area is 57,000 square meters.
- Apartments’ types 1+1، 2+1، 3+1، 4+1.
- Games for children.
- Nearby schools and playgrounds.
- Earthquake Resistance.
- Fitness center.
- Closed and opened parking spaces.
- A security guard and surveillance cameras around the clock. Find more Turkey Real Estate For Sale projects from here.
Open spaces for walking and sports
Closed and opened pool at the same time with a glass ceiling
Basketball and squash courts.
- Separate sauna and steam rooms for men and others for women.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey