IMT-177 Huzur Marmara Complex
One side of our new complex will show you a beautiful view of the Marmara Sea and another side will show you a sparkling pond surrounded by greenery.
- One side of our new complex will show you a beautiful view of the Marmara Sea and another side will show you a sparkling pond surrounded by greenery.
- A Promising freshness of nature on all Side in Beylikduzu district a distinctive location In Istanbul.
- A natural life awaits you in a complex full of life services.
- Designed beautifully to make every point in the complex for your benefit and service.
- It is easy to come to the complex but it’s hard to leave it!
- This peaceful complex adds value to the new center of Istanbul Beylikduzu and it’s easy to reach the E-5 where the Metrobus that connects both sides of the city.
- 25 minutes to Ataturk airport, 10 minutes to Avcilar IDO station and many other means of transport are available near the complex.
- Inside the complex, you can find the excellent finishing materials and beautiful décor designs.
- Surrounded by schools, restaurants, hospitals, and shopping centers.
50% down payment and the rest in installments for 24 months
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|1+1||50 M²||1||0 $|
|2+1||65 M²||1||0 $|
|3+1||155 M²||2||0 $|
|4+1||177 M²||2||0 $|
- The complex is built on a land area of 27000 m2 consists of 500 houses.
- Apartment options available (1+ 1, 2 + 1 , 3 + 1 , 4 + 1)
- Spaces vary between (97 - 177 m2)
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Children's play areas.
- Turkish bath and sauna.
- Mosque inside the complex.
- Fitness center.
- Small Lake/pond
- Outdoor parking and Parking Garage.
- Walking tracks.
- Central satellite system.
- Ornamental pond.
- Water tanks.
- Sprinkler system.
- Modern lifts and back-up generator.
- Intercom system.
- Central heating.
- Air conditioning.
- Parent bath.
- Laundry room.
- Parents’ bath.
- Alarm systems.
- Earthquake regulations.
- Security system and surveillance cameras,
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey