Let's call you to offer you better options.
IMT-187 March 19 Complex
explore apartments for sale in avcilar within istanbul march 19 complex, close to the Metrobus and 50% down payment and installment for two years. Call us
- A new complex with a modern and beautiful design in one of the most developed and famous areas in Istanbul.
- Located in Avcilar area in the European side of Istanbul, only a few meters from the main highway E5.
- Close to the Metrobus that makes commute easy and connects Istanbul and Europe.
- Built and designed to make life comfortable, through its spacious and comfortable terraces, spacious areas in the apartments, green space and diverse flowers in his garden.
- The green garden and social services areas bring families together for a fun time.
- Your home is linked to a smart system! With your smartphone, you can control your entire home with touches!
- The complex is just 1.1 km from Istanbul University, the largest and most important university in Istanbul, and just 400 meters from the PELICAN Mall.
- Only 3 km from Kucukcekmece Lake, which a water canal will pass from it in 2023, connecting the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea.
Latest price update : 2022-05-27
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|138 M²||1||0 $|
|209 M²||2||0 $|
|203 M²||2||0 $|
|86 M²||1||0 $|
|140 M²||2||0 $|
|203 M²||3||0 $|
|168 M²||2||0 $|
|87 M²||1||350,000 $|
- The complex is located on a land area of 11000 m 2 and consists of 148 houses in 4 buildings.
- The area of the complex is 6500 m2 and the green area 4000 m2.
- Types of apartments available 1 + 1 Normal / 2 + 1 Normal and Duplex / 3 + 1 Normal and Duplex / 3.5 + 1 Normal / 4 + 1 Duplex.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Cafe and service areas.
- Children's play areas.
- Fitness center.
- Parking garage.
- Modern elevators and backup generators.
- Balconies and terraces.
- Smart home system.
- Bathrooms for parents.
- Earthquake resistant buildings.
- Security and cameras around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey