IMT-181 Mimar Oba Project
apartments in istanbul for sale within mimar oba project located in buyukcekmece, perfectly designed to reflect the beauty of the nature. Call us now
- Polyphonic sea life, being inspired by the breeze of Mediterranean and Aegean, is waiting for you and your family in this project.
- The project is perfectly designed to reflect the beauty of the surrounding nature.
- As its exterior façade is designed as to grasp the sea, all apartments are getting their share from the sea.
- Moreover, the interior architecture of the apartments is creating a spacious home environment nested with the sea by combining high technology and wide spaces.
- The most prestigious dwelling project in Buyukcekmece is becoming actualized with its unique nature in green, sea view and special apartments.
- At this project where you will enjoy the neutrality provided by green and blue, you will also enjoy accessing easily to all your requirements required for a luxury life.
- All the stores, shopping points, private and government schools, preschools, kindergartens, banks, cafés, and restaurants are just at a one-step distance to the project.
- Constructed with the most recent and advanced production methods, is presenting much more than expected from an ordinary house through its technological infrastructure. Each flat has the characteristic of a smart home.
- Close to the E-5 highway the main road in Istanbul.
- All apartments are equipped with wide windows from floor to ceiling and from wall to wall, it is benefiting a hundred percent from the sea and landscape view.
Latest price update: 2020-10-13
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|295 M²||3||0 $|
|127 M²||1||138,000 $|
|120 M²||2||139,000 $|
|174 M²||1||177,000 $|
|179 M²||2||216,000 $|
|244 M²||3||310,000 $|
|263 M²||2||335,000 $|
• The project which has a low-rise architecture, has been designed as (2 + 1 , 3 + 1 , 4 + 1 , 5 + 1)
• Children's play areas.
• Basketball court.
• Ornamental pool.
• Modern lifts.
• Central heating.
• Smart home systems.
• Earthquake regulations.
• Security and cameras.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey