Istanbul Spring IMT - 210
find apartments for sale in istanbul kagithane within istanbul spring project, ready to move and suitable for turkish citizenship by imtilak real estate. Call us
- A great location near Istanbul city center in Kagithane area on the outskirts of the scenic forest of Belgrad.
- The project is located near the TEM Highway, providing a unique opportunity to travel between the city's parts and its Asian and European sides.
- The project is distinguished by its modern buildings of the special urban style and the classy apartments of the complex, where the high-quality materials meet the fine workmanship.
- The project is 3 blocks contain 187 apartments with areas ranging from 2+1 to 4+1 that suit medium and large families.
- In addition to the regular apartments, there are 30 luxurious duplex apartments in the project.
- The project provides a dedicated storeroom for each apartment in addition to the many social and recreational facilities of the project.
- The project is surrounded by several important commercial complexes such as Vadistanbul Mall which is only 1.5 km away.
- The project is ready to move in and conforms to the conditions of Turkish citizenship.
Cash and installments
Latest price update: 2020-12-08
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|249 M²||3||0 $|
|126.5 M²||2||314,000 $|
|143 M²||2||350,000 $|
|189 M²||2||428,000 $|
- The project consists of 3 blocks that contain 187 apartments with wide and varied areas.
- Views of the Belgrad Forest.
- The project apartments have modern finishes with the best materials.
- 10 km separate the project from the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge over the Bosphorus.
- Walking paths within the project's beautiful green gardens.
- Fitness center and sauna.
- Mini courtyards for football and basketball.
- A room for a variety of games.
- Indoor swimming pool for adults and children.
- Indoor parking lot for the complex residents.
- Camera surveillance system and security protection around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey