Kandil Complex IMT - 434
Apartments for sale in Uskudar, Istanbul, within a luxury residential complex, with a distinctive view of the Bosphorus, with the option of payment in installments, and a suitable investment opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Contact us for more details.
- Located in the Kandilli neighborhood, one of the oldest neighborhoods on the Asian side of the Bosphorus. This neighborhood belongs to Uskudar, where several Ottoman sultans had their palaces.
- The project has an easy access location to all parts of Istanbul, as it is close to the most important roads and means of transportation that connect it to the two parts of the city, like the E80 road, the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, the Bosphorus Bridge, and the ferry dock.
- The project is surrounded by markets, shopping centers, and malls, the most important of which are: Emaar Square Mall and Water Garden Mall.
- In addition to schools, educational centers; the most important of which is Uskudar University.
- The project is also adjacent to many modern and historical monuments such as Maiden’s Tower and the Great Mosque of Çamlıca.
- The project has an architectural style inspired by the spirit of the historical heritage of the neighborhood while providing the highest standards of modernity and quality in the details of its apartments.
- The project offers multiple types of apartments, suitable for luxurious family life, comfortable, from 2.5+1 to 5+1.
- The apartments of the project are characterized by spacious spaces and open windows with stunning views of the Bosphorus and the green gardens within the project.
- The project is in accordance with the conditions of Turkish citizenship following the real estate ownership law for foreigners.
- The project is scheduled to be delivered in two phases, the first in the 8th month of 2022, and the second in the 8th month of 2023.
- It can be said that real estate investment in this project may be a reason for profit after the completion of the project in its final state.
Or in installments, 50% down payment, with the rest divided by 36 months.
Latest price update : 2021-12-28
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|166 M²||2||806,000 $|
|157 M²||2||936,000 $|
|181 M²||2||936,000 $|
|235 M²||3||1,117,000 $|
|384 M²||4||2,304,000 $|
- The project's land area is 38,713 m2
- The area of the gardens in the project is 29,770 m2
- The construction area of the project is 155,257 m2.
- The project consists of 29 medium-rise buildings.
- Including 406 apartments
- 270 meters to the nearest school
- 320 meters to the E80 highway.
- 350 meters to the ferry terminal.
- 650 meters to the bus stop.
- 950 meters to Bim Market.
- 1 km to Bogazici University
- 2,5 km to Medivia Hospital.
- 2 km to the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge
- 5,5 km to Kisikli metro station (Uskudar Çekmeköy metro line).
- 4 km to the Bosphorus Bridge.
- 5,6 km to Medipol University Hospital.
- 6 km to Can Park Mall.
- 7 km to the Maiden’s Tower
- 8 km to Emaar Square Mall.
- 9 km to the state hospital in Uskudar.
- 11,5 km to Water Garden Mall.
- Open swimming pool.
- Closed swimming pool.
- Children's pool.
- Children's play area.
- Massage center.
- Sauna room
- Turkish hammam.
- Cinema hall.
- Party hall.
- Games room.
- Music room.
- Football court.
- Tennis court.
- Basketball court.
- Walking paths in the gardens.
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey