IMT-148 Carat Istanbul Project
explore hotel apartments for sale in istanbul atakoy within karat istanbul project Located in Yenibosina, guaranteed by the Government of Turkey. Call us now
- Your home is your pleasure and all your expectations come together in this project, which is getting ready to bring a new and permanent value to Istanbul... Everything is just a step away.
- The Carat Istanbul Project is the only project guaranteed by the Government of Turkey, among the projects located on the Basin Express highway.
- Located in Yenibosina center next to Ataturk Airport a location that increases the investment value even more...
- Carat Istanbul project is described as the second Levent axis of the European side,
- The E5 highway gives easy access by metro and Metrobus... Shopping and social areas, educational and health facilities surrounding the project.
- Residences will add to your life's comfort and prestige.
- Carat Istanbul is enhanced with several innovative technologies to facilitate your life and make you comfortable, you will always feel special with the details that increase your comfort in your residence.
Payment method: 50% down payment and the rest in installments for 12 months.
Latest price update: 2020-11-30
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|67 M²||1||139,000 $|
|115 M²||1||220,000 $|
- The project has an area of 22000 m 2 consisting of 6 buildings 3 houses and 3 offices, and the number of apartments 441.
- The apartments in the project range from 28.5 square meters to 267 square meters.
- Available apartment types (1 + 0, 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1)
- Central heating.
- Ventilation system
- Indoor parking.
- Green spaces surrounding the project.
- Video intercom system.
- Building earthquake-resistant.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Children's playgrounds.
- Fitness center and sauna.
- Central satellite receiver system.
- Decorated pools.
- Surveillance cameras and security system throughout the day.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey