Apartments For Sale In Istanbul Asian side - Maltepe Tower Project IMT - 412
Find apartments for sale in Istanbul Turkey sea view in Asian side just minutes away from the metro station of MalTepe. Several areas and prices by Imtilak.net
Apartments For Sale In Istanbul Asian side - Maltepe Tower Project
- The project is located in the Asian side of Istanbul – Mal Tepe where the quiet location and the comfort life away from the hustle of the city with a modern design for the seekers of comfort and serenity and close to .
- Panoramic view on chamlija, the highest and the most beautiful hill in Istanbul, where the beautiful landscapes of the city beside the projects view on the sea.
- The project is minutes away from the metro station of Mal Tepe that leads to the center of Istanbul, where the commercial and tourist events and the historical areas, it is also near the highway of Istanbul – Ankara.
- The project is surrounded by many commercial projects, shopping centers and educational facilities which will meet all the needs of the residents, in addition to many entertaining sport projects on the beach.
- Find More apartment for sale in Istanbul Sea View and Invest in Istanbul through turkey real estate agents.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|0+1||48 M²||1||0 $|
|0+1||55 M²||1||0 $|
|1+1||86 M²||1||0 $|
|1+1||97 M²||1||0 $|
- The project area is 3.000 m2 and is formed of an office and residential tower at the same time, of 27 floors height and contains 254 residential units, and the apartments can be expanded to become 1+2/1+3/1+4.
- Shopping centers, cafes and restaurants.
- Outdoor swimming pool.
- Indoor parking lots.
- Reservoir water tanks and electric generators.
- Security and surveillance cameras.
- Elevators and lightning rods.
- Earthquake resistant building.
- Payment method: 25% cash, 25% when delivered and the rest is installed over 50 months.
- Find similar of apartments for sale in istanbul turkey through Turkey real estate agents.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey