IMT-92 Vira Project
Sea view apartments in Beylikduzu within Marmara garden complex, surrounded by many service projects and commercial shopping centers. Call us
- Vira Project is located in a distinctive and growing area of Istanbul's real estate investments the quiet Beylikdüzü district, away from the city hustle and congestion with wonderful views overlook the Sea of Marmara.
- The project is adjacent to the Life Valley Park, which is the largest in Istanbul with an area of one million square meters, which gives the project's inhabitants healthy and pure life.
- There are many service projects and commercial shopping centers that will meet all your needs. It is also surrounded by wide greenery.
Cash, or 50% down payment and the rest in installments for 12 months
Latest price update : 2021-10-12
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|70 M²||1||109,000 $|
|127 M²||2||192,000 $|
|199 M²||2||286,000 $|
|200 M²||2||306,000 $|
- The area of the project is 92.000 m2 and formed of 17 buildings with different heights 5/8/13/15 storeys and contains 1156 residential units with different areas and 39 shopping marts.
- Indoor swimming pool and a pool for children.
- Basketball and Tennis courts, walking paths.
- Fitness center and playgrounds.
- ponds, Turkish bath, and sauna.
- Water reservoir and Electric generators.
- Thermal isolation and Earthquake resistant building.
- Permanent security and surveillance cameras.
- 12% discount on cash payments
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey