Grand Palace Project IMT - 153
Government guaranteed apartments within Grand palace project, located in Zeytinburnu, important real estate investment opportunity. Installments 18 months.
The project is located in the municipality of Zeytinburnu which is the center of Istanbul in the European part. It is located on the coastal road linking Ataturk Airport to the city center. It also has a charming sea view on the Marmara Sea.
Grand Palace Project is located directly on the marina on the Marmara Sea coast, which the municipality of Istanbul has started to construct. There will be restaurants and cafes and there is a seaport for 250 yachts.
Only a few minutes walk from the E5 highway, one of the most important roads in the city. It is also close to the Marmaray metro line, which connects the Asian-European side.
Its proximity to many commercial and educational centers from universities and schools, as well as shops within the project, makes it an important real estate investment opportunity in Istanbul Turkey.
The project is close to Ataturk Airport, which let you reach the airport for no more than 10 minutes. It is also close to the Asian side due to its proximity to the Eurasia Tunnel that connects the two sides of the city.
• Payment method: 30% down payment and the rest in installments for 18 months.
Latest price update : 2021-08-09
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|54 M²||1||284,000 $|
|104 M²||2||402,000 $|
|163 M²||2||643,000 $|
|208 M²||3||879,000 $|
|278 M²||3||1,688,000 $|
|306 M²||3||2,089,000 $|
|332 M²||4||2,534,000 $|
- The land area of the project is 111,263 square meters, consisting of 560 residential units spread over 17 blocks at a height of 14 floors.
- There are 57 luxury commercial units within the project, which will be located within the ancient buildings next to the project, and there is also a mosque within the project.
- Available apartment types from 1 + 1 up to 5 + 1.
- A basketball and tennis courts.
- Green gardens, amazing water pools, and children's games.
- Indoor swimming pools.
- Fitness center, sauna, and Turkish bath.
- Closed and opened parking spaces.
- Security surveillance cameras.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey