Mostar Complex 1313 - IMT
Apartments for sale in Kucukcekmece, Istanbul, on the European side of the city, with the option of payment in installments, and the opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Contact us for more information.
- Located in the Kucukcekmece district, which is considered one of the central areas enjoying rapid investment growth, and vibrant and vibrant in the north of the city of two continents, Istanbul.
- The project is located near a central transportation node, facilitating access to the most important areas of the city, including transportation routes to Istanbul's new airport, the metro line, and roads to Istanbul's Third Bridge (Sultan Yavuz Selim Bridge).
- The project is close to everything that the resident needs in his daily life such as markets, shopping centers, schools, educational centers, health centers, and hospitals, in addition to its proximity to Kucukcekmece Lake, which is a gateway to the Istanbul Canal on the Sea of Marmara.
- It offers luxury apartments of 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1 styles, with modern designs that suit a luxurious life, and high quality in construction and finishes.
- The apartments also have distinctive views of the city and the green spaces inside and outside the project.
- The project has many social and recreational facilities that meet the requirements of modern life.
- The project apartments are by the real estate ownership law that leads to obtaining Turkish citizenship
Cash Or in installments, 50% down payment, with the rest divided by 18 months.
Latest price update : 2022-01-18
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|73 M²||1||203,000 $|
|131 M²||2||347,000 $|
|166 M²||2||437,000 $|
- The project land area is 8,000 m2
- It consists of two blocks
- Including 150 residential apartments
- 50 meters to Bim Market
- 120 meters to the nearest pharmacy
- 160 meters to the bus stop
- 300 meters to Sultan Suleiman Hospital
- 500 meters to the nearest school
- 800 meters to the E80 highway
- 5 km to the Sazlidere River, through which the Canal Istanbul Trail passes
- 5 km to Kucukcekmece Lake
- 2,5 to Arena Parks Mall
- 3 km to Bahariya metro station
- 3 km to Mehmet Akif Ersoy Hospital
- 4 km to Mall of Istanbul
- 4 km to 212 Outlet Mall
- 6 km to Sabah Al-Din Zaim University
- 5 km to Medipol University Hospital
- 9 km to Ataturk Airport Park
- Green spaces with a distinctive design
- Paths to walk in the park
- Children's playground
- Open areas for outdoor sports
- Places to sit and relax
- Open and closed swimming pool
- Sauna room
- Steam room
- Turkish hammam
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey