IMT-95 Istanbul Residence 3 Project
Government guaranteed apartments in Basaksehir within Istanbul residence 3 project, a real estate investment opportunity. Installments 24 months. Call us
- The project is close to the third bridge's link that is called Yavuz Selim Bridge which leads to the third airport.
- One minute proximity to the largest medical city project in Europe, which is planned to contain nine large hospitals in different disciplines, and will doctors, nurses and patients from different countries of the world.
- The project’s area is characterized by its vitality and provides all the supplies.
- The project is considered a real estate investment opportunity because of the surrounding projects from the square, the medical city, the botanical garden, and the metro station, all of which will be ready within two years.
- With the guarantee of the Turkish government and the partnership of the municipality of Basaksehir.
- The apartments are now sold in the Residences section and starting a new phase.
- Close to Salah al-Din mosque, the second largest mosque in Istanbul.
Or %50 down payment %50 on december 2021
Latest price update : 2021-02-25
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|102 M²||2||0 $|
|94 M²||2||183,000 $|
- Several stages where the first stage consists of 8 towers and private mall for the project and the second stage consists of 10 towers.
- The land area of the project is 115,847 square meters. The building area is 330,467 square meters consisting of 1,227 housing units and 209 commercial units.
- Contains several models of apartments 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1 and 4 + 1
- Indoor separate pools for men and women.
- Turkish bath, sauna, and steam room.
- Fitness facility.
- Tracks for walking and sports exercises.
- Basketball – Tennis courts – a small football playground.
- Separate closed swimming pools for men and women.
- Nearby schools.
- Earthquake resistant.
- Vast green spaces and games for children.
- Security protection and surveillance cameras around the clock.
- Delivery of Phase 2 of the Istanbul 3 complex was postponed until mid-2021.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey