Rabia Tower Project IMT - 807
Luxury apartments for sale in Alanya, located within a sophisticated and serviced investment complex, with multiple spaces and ownership options available at reasonable prices. For further details, please feel free to contact us.
- Located in Mahmutlar, one of the most beautiful tourist areas on the charming coasts of Alanya, and an important tourist destination in Antalya, Turkey.
- Close to markets, shops, schools, hospitals, mosques, seaside, restaurants, and cafes.
- The project has an elegant architectural design, as it consists of one building, preceded by open parking, surrounded by palm trees, and close to a green garden with a swimming pool and various facilities.
- The project offers luxury apartments of 1+1 and 2+1, in addition to duplexes.
- The apartments are finished with high-quality building materials.
- The apartments have distinctively designed kitchens, granite floors, first-class ceramic bathroom floors, and PVC balcony doors.
- The project has many facilities that meet the requirements of modern life and provide an atmosphere of enjoyable entertainment within a safe and comfortable environment.
Latest price update : 2021-12-28
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|52 M²||1||104,000 $|
|73 M²||1||191,000 $|
|139 M²||2||234,000 $|
|209 M²||3||295,000 $|
- The project land area is 3,000 m2
- It consists of one building with a height of 12 floors
- Including 120 residential apartments
- 250 meters to Mahmutlar Bazaar
- 500 meters to Migros Market
- 500 meters to Mahmutlar Medical Clinics
- 630 meters to the nearest pharmacy
- Open and closed swimming pools
- Children's pool
- Fitness center
- Sauna room
- Steam room
- Turkish hammam
- Massage rooms
- Children's playroom
- Children's play park
- Tennis court
- Golf course
- seating areas in the gardens
- Barbecue grills
- Car parking
- Spacious green spaces
- Backup generator
- A central system for receiving satellite channels
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey