Reform Project IMT - 270
Apartments for sale in Istanbul within the investment promising Avcilar area of the Reform project, wide green spaces, distinctive prices, and sale in installments with special discounts. Contact us for more details.
- The project is located in the Firuzkoy neighborhood in the Avcilar area, which is one of the most rapidly developing European regions of Istanbul.
- The project consists of two blocks with a high-end modern apartment and building finishes.
- In the middle of the two buildings is a large green garden, which creates a safe social environment.
- Facilities that provide comfort and entertainment for residents, and all the needs of luxury life.
- The project enjoys its proximity to the most important roads and transportation, making it easily accessible to Istanbul city center and the rest of the important areas in the city.
- A few steps separate the project from the E5 highway and the Metrobus line, the fastest means of transportation in the city of the two continents.
- Many schools and universities surround the project, the nearest is Anadolu University.
- In addition to being located in an area rich in commercial centers, such as Torium Mall and Marmara Park.
Latest price update : 2022-06-06
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|123 M²||1||0 $|
|79 M²||1||0 $|
|148 M²||2||294,000 $|
|265 M²||2||380,000 $|
|342 M²||2||433,000 $|
- The project's land area is 7,800 m2.
- The project includes 124 apartments of various models.
- Available apartment models vary from 1 + 1 to 5 + 2.
- Green spaces with an area of 5.000 m2.
- Views of Kucukcekmece Lake from the fourth floor.
- 500 meters to the E5 highway.
- 900 meters to the Metrobus station.
- 4 km to Kucukcekmece Lake.
- 3 km to Torium Mall.
- A group of shops belonging to the project.
- Central heating.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
- Children's play areas.
- Fitness center.
- Sauna bath.
- Car parking.
- Surveillance cameras and security.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey