Homes In Turkey For Sale - Relax Residence IMT - 237
Apartments for sale in Bahcesehir Istanbul in one of the residential complexes of the European Istanbul. Buy an apartment in installments at the best prices from Imtilak Real Estate, contact us.
Homes In Turkey For Sale- Relax Residence-Turkey Investment
- This project is characterized by its strategic location in Bahcesehir the well known of the real estate in turkey Investments in the area, on the highway of E80, which provides easy access to Istanbul’s Third Airport.
- This project will be surrounded by landscaped gardens where you will be able to enjoy the beauty of nature, each apartment will be with an outstanding view on the vast green gardens, in addition to the on-site ponds and other facilities.
- It is offering a full range of lifestyle facilities including shopping centers, tourism, recreation and entertainment facilities, this project is designed with fitness in mind – giving you a healthy lifestyle for a healthy investment with asset management in place for a peace of mind and sound investment in Istanbul.
- It’s great chance to get the cheapest property for sale in Turkey now.
Cash, or, 50% down payment and the rest in installments over 24 months.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|1+1||68 M²||1||82,000 $|
|2+1||124 M²||2||118,000 $|
|3+1||146 M²||3||159,000 $|
|3.5+1||180 M²||3||182,000 $|
|4.5+1||200 M²||3||200,000 $|
Homes In Turkey For Sale - Relax Residence Consists of
- 8 blocks, and 465 residential units. In addition to 34 commercial shops designed to offer all that you need.
- The site plans of the homes are designed as 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and 4+1.
- Swimming pools.
- Turkish bath and sauna to enjoy the pure relaxation.
- Fitness room and Gyms.
- 24 hour CCTV monitoring and Surveillance
- Find similar of Homes In Turkey For Sale through this link , and this is the right time to invest in Turkey in real estate in Turkey for sale
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey