Colors of Antalya IMT - 755
Apartments for sale in Antalya, DÖŞEMEALTI area, within the Colors of Antalya complex, with great prices, multiple spaces, and the opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Contact us to find out more.
- The project is located in the charming nature area of Doseme within the Turkish city of the Mediterranean Bride, Antalya, near a huge forest, and next to many natural attractions and social centers.
- The project enjoys proximity to many schools and education centers, the most important of which is Antalya University of Science, in addition to important shopping centers, restaurants, and various cafes.
- The project is close to all transportation routes that ensure a direct connection with Antalya and the neighboring cities, in addition to its proximity to public transportation, such as the center of public transport buses and trams.
- The project includes residential apartments with multiple options, beautiful architectural design, and distinct finishes, with stunning views of the vast green areas.
- The project is equipped with many social facilities that meet all the needs of modern life.
- Apartments are ready to move in, and according to the conditions for Turkish citizenship, with regular title deeds.
Latest price update : 2021-09-22
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|83 M²||1||53,000 $|
|113 M²||1||77,000 $|
|144 M²||2||92,000 $|
- The project's land area is 28,328 m2.
- The project consists of eight buildings, each with a height of 16 floors.
- The project contains a total of 426 apartments.
- The project includes 12 shops.
- 1 km to Antalya University of Science.
- 9 km to Crane Cave.
- 25 km to Korsunlu Falls.
- 35 km to Duden Waterfalls.
- 50 km to the ancient city of Aspos.
- Large green spaces.
- Fitness center.
- Sauna room.
- Massage room.
- Turkish bath.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Two elevators in each building.
- Yards for children.
- Cinema hall.
- Basketball Stadium.
- Tennis Court.
- Surveillance cameras and security.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey