IMT-65 Europe Residence Complex - Atakent
Explore investment apartments in Istanbul within Europe residence complex, located in Kucukcekmece with spectacular view of the lake. Installments options. Call us
Choose one of the most Property For Sale In Istanbul
- Distinctive location of the Project is in the center of Kucukcekmece Which is witnessing a remarkable development in Istanbul's real estate investments, few minutes from the TEM and the E5 highways, making it easy to reach all districts of Istanbul, just 10 minutes from Ataturk Airport.
- The spectacular view of the Lake of Kucukcekmece that is located in a high place, with its interior views of the green gardens and the beautifully designed water pools.
- There are several service facilities near the project, only a minute away from several private and government hospitals, just a minute away from one of Istanbul's biggest universities, just 5 minutes from Mall of Istanbul and several other shopping centers.
- The Project contains many shops, restaurants, cafes and all that the residing families need from the daily requirements.
- This is the right time to invest in Istanbul Turkey.
Latest price update : 2021-03-03
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|198 M²||3||0 $|
|70 M²||1||127,000 $|
|103 M²||2||172,000 $|
|168 M²||2||297,000 $|
Property For Sale In Istanbul - Sefakoy Residence Project Consists of:
- 4 residential blocks with 517 housing units.
- The total area of the project is 23,300 square meters.
- Different apartment types are available from 1 + 1 to 4 + 1
- Excellent apartment’s finishing.
- Fitness gym.
- Turkish bath, sauna, and steam rooms.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Football playgrounds, basketball, and tennis.
- Green gardens and large water pools.
- Games for children.
- Earthquake-resistant buildings.
- Closed and open parking spaces.
Securityguard and surveillance cameras.
- Find more properties in
istanbulTurkey through this link.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey