Birla Project IMT-605
find apartments for sale in kocaeli within the birla project, installment options with luxury and modern designs by imtilak real estate. Call us.
- The project is located in a carefully selected location in Kocaeli province adjacent to Istanbul, in the Yuvacık Basiskele area, of the charming green nature and fresh air, away from the hustle and bustle of the city but not far away from it. The project is close to many roads that lead to the most important areas in the surrounding of the project.
- A spacious project consists of 4 Blocks with a modern architectural style, it offers apartments types from 1+1 up to 4+1, in addition to duplexes apartments that overlook the garden or equipped with large terraces.
- Special hotel-like specifications with modern finishes.
- The Interior design gives most apartments wide views over beautiful green areas inside and around the project.
- Integrated social facilities, places for play and entertainment, squares and sports fields, and outdoor parking lots.
- The commercial area in the project is full of various shopping stores, restaurants, and cafes that meet all the needs of the residents.
Cash Or 30% Down payment and installments up to 18 months
Latest price update : 2021-02-24
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|129 M²||1||72,000 $|
|113 M²||2||94,000 $|
|151 M²||2||123,000 $|
|200 M²||2||142,000 $|
- The total land area of the project is 11,000 square meters.
- The project consists of 4 buildings each with 5 floors.
- The project contains 124 apartments and their types range between 1+1 and 4+1.
- 79 Km to Sabiha International Airport.
- 1 Km to the E5 Highway.
- 9 Km to Izmit city center.
- 10 Km to the TEM Highway.
- 18 Km to the famous tourist attraction Mountain of Kartepe.
- 30 Km to the tourist city of Sapanca.
- A huge sports city is located next to the project.
- Parking lots for the residents of the complex.
- Swimming pools.
- Children's playground.
- Sports fields.
- Squares for sitting and recreation.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey