IMT-10 Majesty (2) Project
Find sea view apartments in Trabzon within Trabzon majesty 2 complex, panoramic views overlooking the Black Sea. Installment by imtilak. Call us now
- Trabzon Majesty Project is located in Çukurçayır in Trabzon near to the highway that reaches all areas of the city.
- The project has panoramic views overlooking the Black Sea and green mountains surrounding the project.
- It is 1 km away from the city center and 5 minutes away from Trabzon Airport.
- The project is surrounded by many educational institutions, hospitals, and shopping malls that meet all the requirements of the project's residents.
- It is located in a strategic promising investment area, also the area is considered very desirable for housing because it is close to the city center.
Payment method: 50% down payment and the rest to be paid in installments until the delivery date.
Latest price update : 2022-11-28
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|220 M²||4||0 $|
|140 M²||2||0 $|
|195 M²||4||0 $|
|75 M²||1||0 $|
|103 M²||2||85,000 $|
|160 M²||2||94,000 $|
- The area of the project is 29.200 m2. Trabzon Majesty Project consists of 10 residential towers with 11-13 stories, containing 500 residential units with residence system.
- Types of apartments available are from 1+1 to 1+5 and duplex apartments.
- Most of the apartments in the project have views overlooking the sea, the mountain, or the nature surrounding the project.
- Super deluxe interior and exterior finishes. Besides, 10-year guarantee on the apartments.
- A kindergarten.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Gardens, seats, and playing yards for children.
- Fitness center.
- Turkish bath, sauna, and Jacuzzi.
- Basketball and volleyball courts and walking tracks.
- Shops within the project.
- Indoor and outdoor parking.
- Water reserving tanks and electric generators.
- Electric elevators and earthquake resistant building.
- Cameras, security and guarding round the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey