IMT-10 Majesty (2) Project
Looking to invest in Istanbul? Find now cheap apartments in Turkey for sale and buy a house in Trabzon Majesty that has views overlooking the Black Sea
• Trabzon Majesty Project is located in Çukurçayır in Trabzon near to the highway that reaches all areas of the city.
• The project has panoramic views overlooking the Black Sea and green mountains surrounding the project.
• It is 1 km away from the city center and 5 minutes away from Trabzon Airport.
• The project is surrounded by many educational institutions, hospitals, and shopping malls that meet all the requirements of the project's residents.
• It is located in a strategic promising investment area, also the area is considered very desirable for housing because it is close to the city center.
Payment method: 50% down payment and the rest to be paid in installments until the delivery date.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|1+1||75 M²||1||18,000 $|
|2+1||103 M²||2||24,000 $|
|3+1||140 M²||2||33,000 $|
|4+1||194 M²||4||43,000 $|
|6+1||220 M²||4||89,000 $|
• The area of the project is 29.200 m2. Trabzon Majesty Project consists of 10 residential towers with 11-13 stories, containing 500 residential units with residence system.
• Types of apartments available are from 1+1 to 1+5 and duplex apartments.
• Most of the apartments in the project have views overlooking the sea, the mountain, or the nature surrounding the project.
• Super deluxe interior and exterior finishes. Besides, 10-year guarantee on the apartments.
• A kindergarten.
• Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
• Gardens, seats, and playing yards for children.
• Fitness center.
• Turkish bath, sauna, and Jacuzzi.
• Basketball and volleyball courts and walking tracks.
• Shops within the project.
• Indoor and outdoor parking.
• Water reserving tanks and electric generators.
• Electric elevators and earthquake resistant building.
• Cameras, security and guarding round the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey