Let's call you to offer you better options.
IMT-14 Panorama Residence Complex
discover apartments for sale in turkey trabzon within panorama residence complex located in Akçaabat district known for its beautiful sea view. Call us now
- The complex is considered to be the icon of Trabzon city with its beautiful architectural designs and can turn dreams into reality.
- Your house; shape to reflect your soul and your taste, you will own a house that will make you forget the complexity and intensity of daily life.
- Welcome to a safe living area in perfect harmony with nature, surrounded by sporting and social facilities, where you can find comfort and quality at the same time.
- Enjoy living a luxury life near the black sea beach and in the middle of Trabzon wonderful nature.
- The project is located in Akçaabat district of Trabzon that is known for its beautiful views just a few steps from the sea.
- Its location on the E-70 highway will facilitate commuting to all Trabzon areas very easily.
- Surrounded by many schools, universities, hospitals, hotels and shopping centers.
Latest price update : 2021-05-10
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|155 M²||1||0 $|
|160 M²||2||0 $|
|210 M²||2||0 $|
|260 M²||4||0 $|
- The complex has a land area of 500 m² consists of 4 buildings comprising 140 residential units.
- Apartment types available (2+1, 3+1, 4+1 and 4+2)
- Indoor and outdoor parking lots.
- Park and garden.
- Fitness center.
- Green areas.
- Basketball court.
- Walking tracks.
- Safe entry and doors made of steel.
- Fire and Smoke Detector.
- Video Intercom System.
- Reception service.
- Lightning rod.
- Air conditioning.
- Water tanks.
- Back-up generator and modern lifts.
- Fiber Optic Internet Infrastructure.
- Central Hot Water.
- Restaurant and Café.
- Playground for children.
- Indoor swimming pool and another for children.
- Social facilities.
- Security system and surveillance cameras.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey