IMT-15 Yildiz Residence
A new ready residential complex within green nature and neighbor to the black sea in Trabzon...
- A new ready residential complex within green nature and neighbor to the black sea in Trabzon.
- Located in Ortahisar district which is considered to be the central area in Trabzon, not too far from Trabzon international Airport.
- Located near to E70 highway which makes it easy to reach other Trabzon’s districts also it’s near public transport.
- The strategic location of the complex between Jawaher Mall, the airport, and the city center.
- 3 minutes from the beach.
- Panoramic wonderful views of the sea and the green mountains of Trabzon.
- Surrounded by schools like (Avrasya University), hospitals, and shopping centers.
- 1 hour to Trabzon famous attractions like Uzungöl and Sümela monastery.
Cash and there is a possibility of installment for 12 months
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|3+1||190 M²||2||63,000 $|
- The complex consists of 7 buildings (8-storeys) comprising 110 housing units.
- The apartment overlooks three directions and each apartment has 3 rooms and lounge, three WCs, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies.
- French made windows in balconies.
- Private mailboxes for apartments at the entrance of the building.
- Special entrance for people with disabilities.
- Aluminum ladder railings.
- Apartments types available 3 + 1, 190
- A television unit in the living room and a locker in the entrance of the house, as well as air conditioning in the apartment.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Fitness center.
- Turkish baths.
- Sitting places outside the complex.
- BBQ, fireplace areas.
- Artificial pond.
- Back-up generator and modern lift.
- Walking tracks.
- Children's playgrounds.
- Parking Garage.
- Basketball, football, handball playgrounds.
- Security of the apartments, gas leakage, fire sensors connected to the security room.
- Security system and surveillance cameras.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey