Valley View Houses IMT - 1628
Apartments for sale in Mamak, Ankara with large areas suitable for comfortable family life in one of the most beautiful residential neighborhoods, close to services in the center of the capital. Contact us for more details.
- Located in the Ak Şemsettin neighborhood in the Mamak district of the Turkish capital, Ankara. The neighborhood is considered one of the finest residential neighborhoods away from the noise and hustle of the city. It has a view of the city and the green valley between the central Mamak and Çankaya districts.
- The location is characterized by being a few steps away from the largest shopping malls in Ankara, which are Nata Vega Mall and IKEA Center. It is also within walking distance of the most important roads and means of transportation that connect the project to all areas of the city.
- Everything the residents need is within walking distance of their homes. The project is close to schools, universities, educational centers, hospitals, and service facilities. It is also close to the Mamak National Park project, which gives it more importance and investment value.
- The project offers spacious apartments of 3+1 and 4+1 styles, suitable for peaceful and quiet family life, with an open view without future obstacles.
- The apartments have an elegant architectural style with modern standards that provide comfort and flexibility, with standards of beauty and high quality in all details and colors, from wallpaper to bathroom ceramics, balconies, kitchen cabinets, hall finishes, and other rooms.
- The project includes social and recreational facilities that meet the requirements of modern life with the luxury of high services.
Latest price update : 2022-05-12
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|150 M²||2||110,000 $|
|210 M²||2||121,000 $|
- The project land area is 10,000 m²
- The project consists of 4 buildings
- Including 151 residential apartments
- Plus, 62 business units
- 350 meters to the bus station
- 400 meters to IKEA International Furniture Store
- 500 meters to Aqua Vega Aquarium
- 800 meters to Nata Vega Mall
- 900 meters to Anatolium Mall
- 5 km to Mamak State Hospital
- 6 km to the train station
- 9 km to Ulu Canlar Museum
- 13 km to Ankara University
- Spacious green spaces
- Garden walking and bicycle paths
- Seating areas in the gardens
- Children's play park
- Basketball court
- Sauna room
- Swimming pool
- Closed and open car parks
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey