Verasos Complex IMT - 433
Apartments for sale in Kartal, Istanbul, within a luxury residential complex, enjoying stunning sea views, on the Asian side of the city, and an opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Contact us for more details.
- Located in the Dargos district of Kartal, one of the most beautiful Asian areas of Istanbul with an increasing investment value day by day, opposite the Princes’ Islands.
- The project has a unique location with an open view of the Marmara Sea and the Princess Islands, in addition to its proximity to the means of transportation that connect it to various parts of the city, the most important of which is the Marmaray Metro Line and the D100 road.
- It is also surrounded by markets, shops and shopping centers, the most important of which are: Migros Market and Anatolium Mall.
- The project is close to schools, educational centers, and universities, the most important of which are: Anadolu University, as well as health centers and hospitals, the most important of which are: Vera Hospital, and Dr. Lutfi Kardar Medical City.
- The project offers residential apartments of high quality modern standards, and an architectural design that combines beauty and flexibility.
- The apartments are characterized by spacious areas and large balconies with distinctive views of the sea and the Princes' Islands.
- The project has many social and recreational facilities that meet the requirements of modern life for individuals and families.
- The project is suitable for the conditions of Turkish citizenship according to the real estate ownership law for foreigners.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|75 M²||1||110,000 $|
|193 M²||2||439,000 $|
- The project land area: 8,500 m2.
- The construction area of the project: 55,000 m2.
- The project consists of two buildings.
- Including 277 apartments.
- 266 meters to Migros market.
- 430 meters to Adalar metro station.
- 570 meters to Anadol University.
- 700 meters to the nearest mosque.
- 900 meters to Marmara University.
- 3,6 km to the Medical City.
- Green spaces.
- Car parking.
- Children's play area.
- Restaurant and cafe.
- Open swimming pool.
- Children's pool.
- Football court.
- Basketball court.
- Tennis court.
- Sauna room.
- Turkish Hammam.
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey