IMT-307 Carat Istanbul Offices
find offices for sale in istanbul within carat istanbul offices, located in Yenibosina center with government guaranteed and installments for 12 months. Call us
- Your Office is your pleasure and all your expectations come together in this project, which is getting ready to bring a new and permanent value to Istanbul... Everything is just a step away.
- The Carat Istanbul Project is the only project guaranteed by the Government of Turkey, among the projects located on the Basin Express highway.
- Located in Yenibosina center next to Ataturk Airport a location that increases the investment value even more...
- Carat Istanbul project is described as the second Levent axis of the European side,
- The E5 highway gives easy access by metro and Metrobus... Shopping and social areas, educational and health facilities surrounding the project.
- Offices and shops will add to your life's comfort and prestige.
- Carat Istanbul is enhanced with several innovative technologies to facilitate your life and make you comfortable, you will always feel special with the details that increase your comfort in your residence.
Payment method: 50% down payment and the rest in installments for 12 months.
Latest price update : 2021-03-31
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|82 M²||1||172,000 $|
|167 M²||1||558,000 $|
- The project has an area of 22000 m2 consists of 6 blocks consisting of 3 residences and 3 offices blocks.
- The offices' spaces range from 81 square meters to 367 square meters.
- The shops' spaces range from 81 square meters to 707 square meters.
- Central heating and hot water consumption, sup station system.
- Smoke exhaust ventilation.
- Indoor parking lots.
- Green spaces surrounding the project.
- Video intercom system.
- Electric generator.
- Earthquake-resistant buildings.
- Children’s playgrounds.
- Fitness center and Sauna.
- Central satellite system.
- Ornamental ponds.
- Surveillance cameras and security system.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey