Arena Project 694 - IMT
Apartments for sale in Sakarya within the Adapazari area in a modern residential complex, surrounded by charming nature and family spaces
Why this property?
- A modern residential project in Yağcılar, which is administratively affiliated to Adapazari, in a location characterized by its beautiful green nature, and its important investment value in the center of Sakarya, close to Istanbul.
- It is close to the transportation routes that connect it to the city center and its surroundings, and it is surrounded by markets, shopping malls, hospitals, health centers and the famous tourist attractions in Sakarya, the most important of which is Lake Sapanca.
- It’s an opportunity for family residence amid the pleasant nature of Sakarya and its cool air, within sturdy buildings built according to the best earthquake-protected construction systems, and executed with first-class building materials.
- All apartments in the 3+1 type project have a spacious area suitable for family life, in the midst of quality, beauty and comfort.
- The apartments come with a net area of 125,5 meters, and they include a beautifully designed kitchen, two bathrooms, two balconies and three rooms.
- The project has around-the-clock security services, a green garden, and private parking
Payment method & prices
Latest price update : 2023-03-30
|Number of rooms & living rooms
|Spaces start at
|Number of bathrooms
|Prices start at
- The project land area is 7,000 m²
- The project consists of 6 buildings
- It includes 48 residential apartments
- 400m to Sakarya Sports Stadium
- 450 meters to the nearest school
- 500 meters to the nearest mosque
- 600 meters to the D650 highway
- 800 m to Samarkand Cultural Center
- 5 km to Agora Mall
- 5 km to Sakarya University Hospital
- 11 km to Sakarya University
- 13 km to Sapanca Lake
- Green spaces
- Underfloor heating
- Backup water tank
- Car parking
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock
adapazarı Region Report
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey