Linera Project 1073 - IMT
Spacious apartments for sale in Bursa, Turkey, within the modern Nilufer area, with spacious family features, surrounded by green nature, and a suitable opportunity for Turkish citizenship
- The project is located in an attractive location in charming green nature and close to Nilufer Creek in one of the upscale neighborhoods in the center of Nilufer district in the Turkish city of Bursa.
- The project is close to the most important roads and means of transportation that provide access to all parts of the city, such as the D200 road, the metro line, and others.
- Everything residents need is just steps away from their homes in the project, which is surrounded by schools, markets, shopping centers, health centers, hospitals, universities, and everything that meets the daily needs of the residents.
- The project is characterized by an innovative architectural style that mimics the sophistication and beauty of the place, with ultra-elegant facades, high-quality finishes, and charming balconies.
- The project and its apartments are a unique opportunity for family housing in its spacious areas, of 3,5+1 and 5+1 surface duplexes, with well-thought-out plans to provide standards of comfort and luxury.
- The project provides a range of social and recreational facilities that add to the life of the residents and the standards of modern life.
- The project is in accordance with the real estate ownership law for foreigners, which leads to obtaining Turkish citizenship.
Cash Or 50% down payment in installments, with the rest, divided by 18 months
Latest price update : 2023-09-11
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|255 M²||2||435,000 $|
|385 M²||3||824,000 $|
- The project land area is 4,004 square meters
- The project includes 3 buildings, each with a height of 9 floors
- The project includes 96 apartments
- 500 meters to Nilufer
- 600 meters to the nearest mosque
- 900 meters to Suryabi Marka Mall
- 1,3 km to Medicana Bursa Hospital
- 1,9 km to Nilufer metro station
- 2 km to the round hospital in Nilufer
- 2,4 km to the forested city of Ataturk
- 3,4 km to Karagoz Museum
- 7 km to Kent Square Mall
- 11 km to Anatolium Mall
- 12 km to Uludağ University
- Green spaces
- Places for jogging and recreation in the gardens
- Children's play park
- Closed swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Coffee shop
- Car parks equipped with sockets to charge electric cars
- Surveillance cameras and security around the clock
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey