Panorama Villas 696 - IMT
Luxury villas for sale in Sapanca are suitable for Turkish citizenship, close to the beautiful tourist lake Sapanca, next to the green center of Sakarya, and close to Istanbul
Why this property?
- Only 1,5 km from the beautiful lake with stunning views of it, in a prominent location with its green natural beauty, within the tourist city of Sapanca, administratively affiliated to the state of Sakarya, near Istanbul.
- The project can be easily accessed from all parts of the city and its environs, due to its proximity to transportation routes, the most important of which is the E80 highway.
- Due to the proximity of the project to the center of Sapanca city, it is in contact with all life services such as markets, schools, universities, hospitals, and service centers.
- Among the most important and famous tourist attractions spread in the project area: are the famous Sapanca Lake, Kartepe Winter Sports Center, Maşukiye area, and the Gulf of Izmit.
- The project consists of 10 (4+1) villas, with 4 rooms, a hall, and 5 bathrooms, and an area of 260 m² with a garden of 460 m² and distinctive views of Sapanca Lake.
- In addition to (6 + 1) villas, with 6 rooms, a hall, and 7 bathrooms, with an area of 400 m², with a garden of 675 m².
- Beautifully designed gardens with high-quality infrastructure, high-end finishes, and thoughtful distributions.
- The project is in accordance with the law on real estate ownership for foreigners, which leads to obtaining Turkish citizenship.
Payment method & prices
Latest price update : 2023-08-09
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|260 M²||5||470,000 $|
|400 M²||7||770,000 $|
- The project land area is 10,000 m²
- It includes 11 villas
- 1,4 km to A101 market
- 1,5 km to the E80 road
- 3 km to the state hospital in Sapanca
- 3 km to Carrefour store
- 3,5 km to Sapanca Lake
- 13,5 km to Sakarya University
- 16 km to Ada Outlet Mall
- 20 km to Kartepe Ski Center
- Each villa has its own garden
- Each villa has its own parking
- Fruit trees in the gardens
- Integrated Infrastructure
Sapanca Region Report
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey