Hill Villas 632 - IMT
Villas for sale in Golcuk, Kocaeli featuring the most beautiful sea views and modern architectural designs within a complex of luxury villas at attractive prices. Contact us for more information.
- Modern villas with the most beautiful views of the shores of the Gulf of Izmit within the Golcuk district, which is one of the most beautiful natural areas and the cleanest air in the state of Kocaeli, close to Istanbul.
- The project is close to the coastal road linking Lake Sapanca and Sakarya from the east, and the city of Bursa and Sultan Osmangazi Bridge over the Marmara Sea to Istanbul from the west.
- Everything that the residents need in their daily lives is close to them, given the project's proximity to markets, shopping centers, schools, universities, hospitals, health centers, public parks, and service facilities.
- The project has 10 luxury and independent villas, with designs that blend the traditional architecture of the Marmara Sea region with contemporary modern architecture.
- The villas are distinguished by achieving standards of beauty and flexibility, for a comfortable family residence in the embrace of nature, and with advanced smart home systems.
- The project villas are all duplexes, and include 4 rooms and a hall, with a total area of 308 m² with a garden, and a net building area of 204 m², with an open sea view.
Latest price update : 2022-04-05
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|204 M²||2||296,000 $|
- The project land area: 3,080 m²
- It includes 10 villas
- Independent garden for each villa
- Independent pool for each villa
- Private parking
- Smart home system for villa control
- An advanced surveillance camera system
- 400 meters to the nearest market
- 500 meters to the nearest school
- 1 km to the nearest health center
- 1,1 km to the nearest pharmacy
- 1,3 km to the D130 coastal road
- 6 km to Madar Private Hospital
- 20 km to Astra Park Mall
- 26 km to the state hospital in Kocaeli
- 28 km to Iznik Lake
- 38 km to Urmania Protectorate
- 41 km to the touristic area of Maasukiye
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey