Let's call you to offer you better options.
Luxury Villas For Sale in Turkey- Kalyon Marmara Villas
Explore sea view villas in Beylikduzu within Kaylon marmara project located on the Beach of Marmara Sea and a few minutes away from (E5) highway. Call us now
luxury villas for sale in turkey and Apartments with sea view
The project is located on the Beach of Marmara Sea and a few minutes away from (E5) highway which is considered to be one of the main roads in Istanbul to makes it a special investment and tourism opportunity where renting properties and villas can be with a high investment output.
A huge project for investment and tourism in the quit area of Beylik Duzu on the beach of Marmara sea with an amazing view and a private seaport for the seekers of luxury and Architectural sophistication.
- Being near Ataturk Airport makes it reachable in less than 25 minutes.
- Availability of restaurants, shopping and educational centers around the project.
- Find similar Villas for sale in Turkey - Istanbul
Payment method: 30% in advance and the rest is by installment.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|168 M²||1||0 $|
|188 M²||2||0 $|
|193 M²||2||0 $|
|81 M²||1||0 $|
|92 M²||2||0 $|
|124 M²||2||0 $|
- The project is located in a total area of one million and 200 thousand square meters. The project includes more than 200 luxurious villas and one of the most beautiful villas in Istanbul.
- The project consists of 202 properties designed with modern models and 140 residential apartments with different areas 1+1/1+2/1+3 built on an area of 108.000 m2.
- Gardens and swimming pools (open-closed/children) with water pools.
- Closed parking slots, cameras, and security systems.
- Hotels, restaurants, cafes along the sea within the project.
- Hospitals, colleges, schools within the project.
- Fitness centers, sauna, and playgrounds.
- Sea views, offices, and shopping centers.
- Seaport widens 900 boats.
- Tennis and Basketball courts.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey