Acadia Flower IMT - 1615
Apartments for sale in Ankara within Mamak district, in a luxurious residential complex surrounded by natural landscapes, and a promising investment opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Contact us for more information.
- Located in the centrally located Mamak district and has a high investment position in the heart of the Turkish capital, Ankara.
- The location is close to the most important roads and means of transportation that provide access to the city center and its most important areas.
- A few meters separate the project from the shopping centers, Anatolium Ankara Mall, and the famous Koçtaş Furniture Store.
- In addition to the project's proximity to schools, universities, hospitals, and health centers.
- The project includes many shops, which constitute a market that meets all the needs of the residents.
- The project has a brilliant architectural design and features a spacious garden decorated with green trees and ornamental ponds, surrounded by sports and recreational facilities.
- The project offers luxury apartments, suitable for comfortable family life, and achieves the highest standards of comfort.
- The kitchens of the project’s apartments are distinguished by elegant designs and finishes, executed using high-quality building materials, such as sinks made of first-class granite, and wall cabinets of the best types of wood.
- Each apartment is delivered with a stove, electric oven, and aroma extractor of the best brands.
- The project is full of its service and recreational facilities that meet the requirements of a comfortable life and an enjoyable family residence.
- The project apartments are following the real estate ownership law that leads to obtaining Turkish citizenship.
Latest price update : 2022-03-04
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|136 M²||2||147,000 $|
|155 M²||2||163,000 $|
- The project land area: 50,000 m²
- It consists of 10 blocks
- Including 849 residential apartments
- Plus, 23 commercial units
- Green spaces
- Garden equipped with children's games
- Tennis Court
- Multipurpose halls
- Sauna room
- Finnish bath
- Steam room
- A central system for receiving satellite channels
- Technical support and maintenance services
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
- 100 meters to the bus stop
- 100 meters to metro market
- 250 meters to Anatolium Mall Ankara
- 350 meters to Koçtaş
- 3,3 km to the state hospital in Mamak
- 4 km to the train station
- 5,5 km to 365 Mall
- 8 km to Museum of Anatolian Civilizations
- 9,5 km to Altenkoi Open Air Museum
- 16 km to Bilkent University
- 20 km to Middle East Technical University
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey