Armoni IMT - 621
Contemporary architectural style apartments for sale in Yuvacik, Kocaeli, one of Kocaeli's hidden gardens, contact us for more information.
- Located in the Yuvacik district, one of the districts of the Kocaeli state adjacent to the Asian side of Istanbul.
- The project area is characterized as one of the oldest areas in the state of Kocaeli and the most beautiful in terms of its green nature and refreshing climate.
- The project is also characterized by its location near the main roads, which facilitates access to all parts of the city and its environs.
- It’s surrounded by the most important facilities and necessary life needs, such as schools, markets, hospitals, and service facilities.
- The project offers residential apartments in a contemporary architectural style, achieving durability and high quality along with beauty.
- As for the types of apartments in the project, they are 3+1 and 4+1, to provide a residence opportunity that suits family residence and provides comfort and flexibility of the highest standards.
- The project also has a number of social and recreational facilities that meet the requirements of modern life, in addition to the project's own gardens and full security protection throughout the day.
Latest price update : 2022-09-24
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|185 M²||2||194,000 $|
|210 M²||2||216,000 $|
- The project land area: 6000 m²
- It consists of 4 blocks
- Including 40 residential apartments
- 250 meters to the nearest pharmacy
- 270 meters to the nearest mosque
- 450 meters to the nearest school
- 800 meters to the nearest market
- 7 km to Symbol Mall
- 7 km to 41 Mall
- 24 km to Kartepe Ski Center
- 32 km to Sapanca Lake
- Gardens and large green spaces
- Open parking
- Modern elevators
- A central system for receiving satellite channels
- Electronic entry systems
- Natural gas heating
- Open pool
- Sports fields
- Basketball court
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey